Cool eye makeup shots, enjoy!

Ernie

I found this in the Times:

eyes.jpg

A bed of roses: over the entire lid, brush Givenchy’s eye shadow show in star gold. Shade with a taupe, like eye shadow show in trendy khaki. Line the outer corners of the lid with purple red.

eyes2.jpg

Hyacinth bouquet: to get a bright eye that’s perfect for nighttime, use a big shadow brush to wash a shimmery white all over the lid. Brush a shimmery purple in the contours, and then use a darker shadow to line the outer corner of the under eye. Try colors from Avon’s heavenly soft eye shadow trio in plum. Finish with mascara, like Superfull mascara in black.

eyes3.jpg

Hydrangeas in the night: the bruised look can be extremely beautiful. Use a finger to apply a deep purple shadow, like Clarins’s deep shimmer intense eye color in thunder grey, above the eye and a little ochre shadow, like deep shimmer intense eye color in nude, on the brow bone. Finish with a purple mascara, like Wonder volume mascara in wonder violet.

eyes4.jpg

Tiptoe through the parrot tulips: to get this look, brush a dusty white, like M.A.C.’s eye shadow in vellum, over the lid. Add a pink, like M.A.C.’s swish, in the socket and, above it, a dab of lime, such as M.A.C.’s bitter, and blend into the lashes. To complete the look, try Powerpoint’s white eye pencil, light as air, in the inner corner of the eye with Powerpoint’s burgundy liner, in bordeauxline.

M.A.C.tastic

that is the most creative, beautiful, stunning work I have ever seen. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!