Coppering (monotone FOTD)

M

This was a quick face to get out of the house, but it reminded me how much I LOVE Coppering.

Face: Moisturegleam, KA SSE, KA Radiant Diaphonous, KA EP13 powder as bronzer, Silver Dusk
Cheeks: CARGO Miami Beach
Eyes: Base Light, Teddy, Coppering, Casablanca, Powersurge, Zoomlash Black
Lips: Subculture and Ornamental

faifai

Has anyone ever told you that you look a LOT like Yoanna from ANTM cycle 2? Because you do! You're gorgeous! And I like your monotone FOTD, it always looks so coordinated when people stick to the same family of colors for everything.

Delphi373

Beautiful! And your skin is to die for!!!
smiles.gif

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
Has anyone ever told you that you look a LOT like Yoanna from ANTM cycle 2? Because you do! You're gorgeous!

EXACTLY what I thought as soon as I opened this. I didn't know how to spell the name so I didn't say anything, lol.
lol.gif

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty006
how do you get your brows to look so nice and groomed?

My eyebrows are from 14 years of freehand experience! I overplucked and they won't grow back so I have to fill them in everyday. I use the Anastasia brow-express kit however I only use the enclosed brush for the wax. For the brow powder I use MAC 208 and BE Brow brush. The 208 is used from arch to end and BE's is used from inner eye to arch.

My biggest tip is to go to a professional to have them shaped. If you get then shaped well then filling them in is like coloring in the lines. Also using a powder product that isn't heavy like e/s will help them not to look flat or too "heavy". The Anastasia kit is my HG. I never pluck until they are filled in either.