Counterfeicts e/s from --> trendylady2005 --> ?? --> Uk Seller

Hi girls,
here for you another seller who's selling counterfeicts
weeping.gif
her/his name is trendylady2005
IMO she/he doesn't know that they are counterfeicts.. the feedback is good.
I wrote to her/him and inform of the matter, saying that she/he can also come here to verify that her/his e/s are fakes, asking to remove these auctions.
Let's see what she/he will do
type.gif

The auctions are:
[http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...2220&rd=1&rd=1
and
http://cgi.ebay.it/MAC-LIMIT-MATTE-E...QQcmdZViewItem

thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

PLEASE READ HERE BELOW!!!!!

Thanks to other GIRLS I discovered that these e/s are GENUINE and just producted n the 90's.
So NO COUNTERFEICT.

And SORRY to trendylady2005 !!!!!

thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

Girls,
she answered, and I think it could be a good sign, but she says that she bought them form a well trusted supplier (perhaps not so good!!
hmm.gif
)

And this is my answer to her:

I am sorry but you are selling fakes.
Perhaps it is not yr fault it is already happened to another good seller who unconsciously bought and resold fakes.
The specktra website is not a MAC site but a as me a forum for MAC addicted and MUA.
We try to avoid dishonest sellers going ahead selling fakes, but perhaps you didn't know you were selling counterfeicts and so I kindly informed you.
We try to communicate with sellers in order to avoid counterfeicts and frauding.
I am just saying to you what you are selling, and believe I am 1000% sure what I say.
I can understand it's not yr fault but you are frauding people if you sell then as genuine and fraud MAC for their properties.
I would investigate with your supplier and in the meantime close the auctions.
If you have no intentions to close them Ebay will do it for you.
Thanks a lot for yr answer.

Xqueeze_me

Old MAC eyeshadows used to come in a screw top lid form until the late 90's.

I just found this post that shows old MAC eyeshadows that comes in screw top lid form.

So these e7s could be only 10 years old but not counterfeict??
Please confirm in order to inform the seller 4 her peace of mind?
Just a question in Italy make up has an expiring date, is it in UK or Usa too?
Can a make up of more than 10 years ago be normally sold?
Thanks for yr answer, pls confirm and I will writet to the seller immediately!
It would be great having a positive solution!

panda0410

make-up much older than 10 years is sold all over the place, though I wouldnt like to use it myself...lol! it is possible that they are simply older product - I know that about four x 9 year old lipsticks in the OLD mac packaging with the flat top was floating about AU ebay a while back - and yes - they were totally authentic, right down to batch code stickers etc
winks.gif

It is of course still possible that they are fake, lipsticks in older packaging are easy targets, so are glitters many fakes sold in older style box packaging, but just be careful that these items really are fake before pointing the finger - I have seen LOTS of aged MAC for sale on ebay
smiles.gif

dangerousmuffins

Sorry to say OP, these look real to me.
I do not believe, I could be wrong though, that they are fakes associated with the older packaging.
I also have both those shadows, and the color looks to be dead on.

Did you contact eBay on this yet?

Thanks to everybody Girls!!

I think at this point it's very important from me to say SORRY to the seller as you showed that the eyeshadows are just old not counterfeict.

So sorry again to trendylady2005 !!!!!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

I will correct the previous post as I don't want any SHADOW on the reputection of this seller!!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

SORRY!!!!!!!!

dizzygal

Most Cosmetics have a shelf life of around 36 months although there are a lot of older items knocking around Ebay