Counterfeit MAC Eyeshadows on eBay

dizzygal

Words fail me

Ebay let these thieves peddle their trash and rob people blind with excessive shipping costs and yet innocent sellers get their listings ended for being in the wrong category or being a possible fake (when the item is indeed authentic)

Slightly off the subject there is a UK seller selling fake Estee Lauder Sheseido Chanel Fendi, Louis Vuitton,Juicy Coutre etc anyone want more info especially if they have bought lately PM me

MACabre

here's a message i sent to "siam-delivery" ON EBAY today:
WE KNOW THESE ARE FAKES AND A GROUP OF US ARE PASSING THE WORD TO EVERYONE TO REPORT U AS THE FRAUD U R FOR SELLING FAKE MAC MAKE UP. U R BEING REPORTED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE. WE R NOT TAKING THIS NONSENSE FROM U THEIVES ANYMORE.!!!!
it pisses off these sellers when potential buyers peg them and email them that they are fakers so just keep reporting them to ebay and letting as many buyers know they are fakes.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
[/color][/b]
Their repeats of "We will review the reported items" does NOT assure me at all. I've even sent an email to eBay saying that I am sick of the robotic, repeat responses. They replied with the same emails saying they'll look into the report (AGAIN and AGAIN!!!). The replies are too robotic, un-informative and not assuring at all!!! It sucks. [/b]

I live about 2 hours from ebay head quarters. I should drive over there and slap a real person for you
winks.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I live about 2 hours from ebay head quarters. I should drive over there and slap a real person for you
winks.gif

WOW! Please do that for ALL of us here! HAHAHAHAHA!!
thmbup.gif
That would be AWESOME!

You rock, astronaut, for suggesting that! So does panda0410 for calling eBay THIEVES here!
clap.gif

BlahWah

Thanks so much for posting this, I almost bought from vinadoll!! Near perfect feedback, but it's quite suspicious that the seller has quite a number of several items from C-Shock. I'll be watching out for him/her from now on. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACabre
here's another big f*ckn
faker who actually had decent feedback but sells abolute fake sh*t. this dbag has the audacity to charge 4.99 shipp per refill item on the
shadows plus another 3.99 for each additional shadow.

i got taken for $12.97 shipping charges and the foreign devil known as seller VINADOLL from somewhere, it says houston, texas but i doubt it, sent me this absolute fake crap that has a hooker like shine to it that you can spot it from across a trailer park. i reported this SOB to ebay, opened a dispute with paypal to get my money back & will never shop ebay again for MAC products. you pay for what you get.

here was another burn on my ass,: they wrapped the 3 refills in the packaging shipping label instead of putting them in a box or bubble wrap envelop so when i got the honey lust, gorgeous gold and velvet moss which stated on ebay that they were the 1.5 gram size, the packing didnt even jive up. the sizes were 1.35 and 1.3 grams but the little refills only weighed in at .68 on my digital gram scale!!!!

what mfers these thieves are so please pass the word on not to get ripped off by these bastards. they put a big disclaimer "items sold as it, and buyer must return at own expense" as well as no refund on shipping, but balls to all that when these are fakes. with a paypal dispute i requested a full refund from these jerkoffs. down with scam artists!!! i hate these bastards - never again.

Xqueeze_me

Has anyone seen this "Lightful" MAC eyeshadow before??

Utter crap, I say!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new Thai criminal has arisen by the name of beautiseason who is selling rubbish fakes on eBay.

Here's an example - Same ol eyeshadows sold by other Thai fakers mentioned in this thread.

Those poor poor people who are bidding on the crap fakes.. *sighs*

darkbeauty27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Has anyone seen this "Lightful" MAC eyeshadow before??

Utter crap, I say!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new Thai criminal has arisen by the name of beautiseason who is selling rubbish fakes on eBay.

Here's an example - Same ol eyeshadows sold by other Thai fakers mentioned in this thread.

Those poor poor people who are bidding on the crap fakes.. *sighs*

Whoa, that's actually interesting looking lol.

dizzygal

More Thai trash
I like the way they have based themselves in the US, but the items come from a warehouse in Crapland Oops sorry mistake Thailand

mzkrizzlerocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
winks.gif

lmao.gif
rofl.gif
hahahahha!!

dizzygal

More Thai Crap
I love the poor English and the request for feedback LOL
That eyeshadow looks like a load of cheap poor quality knockdown trash
What will they come up with next
type.gif

wolfsong

I have an insane need to message all winning bidders from qq2bemeqq auctions - god forbid ebay actually do something about this crap! I always wonder whether the people that dont message me back after ive told them about the authenticity issue actually go on to pay for the items? I never know whether they have messaged the seller to ask about it or not - that worries me, though they bloody deserve it as i always give links to here and the e/s tutorial link.

Mac_Lust

It sucks I hate getting fake stuff Ive received two item that were fake and it was so obvious... and it made me mad gggrrrrrr
ssad.gif