Crazy problematic skin

Kiseki

Has anyone used Yve Saint-Laurent's Matt Touch, I've heard quite a few good things about it?

goink

I would try a TM. I have sensitive skin that tends to get red/pink. TM gives me that coverage while still allowing my skin to 'breathe'.

ruqayya33

Quote:
Originally Posted by goink
I would try a TM. I have sensitive skin that tends to get red/pink. TM gives me that coverage while still allowing my skin to 'breathe'.

Speaking of TMs.... I'll throw in two that worked for me.

DuWop Revolution Face TM: This one is a lightly moisturizing, but not greasy TM with SPF15. Coverage is light to medium, depending on application tool. It has some great shades for PPP to MMM. (I have tried the last to the darkest and it worked well for my MMM to light CCC complexion. There's also one shade for a darker complexion, but it's new and I haven't seen it at Sephora, yet.) This one lasted well enough for a few errand runs and hanging out on a lazy afternoon. The only thing I wasn't crazy about are the "light reflecting properties" - in other words, some sparkles in the product. It's not too obvious, though.

Vincent Longo Light Canvas Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20: This one is even better than the DuWop. It lasts all day on my oily skin - if I apply a mattifier underneath - and is not greasy at all. Coverage is light to medium too. Also... no sparkles in the product. (I tried shade 6 & 7 and both worked well, for my MMM to light CCC complexion. A few darker shades are also available.) Only 2 cons - The SPF is not broad-spectrum (despite the claim on the product. Some sunscreen ingredients that would make it broad-spectrum are absent .) My mattifier actually has the propper broad-spectrum SPF, so it's no big deal for me. The second issue is the pump top. It has a "serious" tendency to clog and then becomes useless. (The SA at Sephora mentioned this to me as soon as she tested the TM on me.) I fixed this by removing the pump and replacing it with a turret cap (from the BSS.)

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruqayya33
Speaking of TMs.... I'll throw in two that worked for me.

My mattifier actually has the propper broad-spectrum SPF, so it's no big deal for me.

What mattifier do you use? Thanks

ruqayya33

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
What mattifier do you use? Thanks

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion SPF 15

shadowaddict

Has anyone tried the new Smashbox Light Primer for oily skin? I saw it online at Sephora and then I looked at it on the Smashbox site.