Cute Work Shoes!

Klava

I agree with some of the posts that Nine West shoes are great - look great and sooo comfy! I had one pair that I wore to work almost every day where I had to stand on my feet for 8 hours.

I love heels! I've made some mistakes buying shoes and now I know that if you don't feel comfortable in the shoes when you are trying them on in the store - don't buy them hoping that they will relax to your foot or smth like that. That rearely happens! Padding has to be good to provide support also.

And for those who's feet are sore at the end of the day - try my trick and your feet will thank you for this. I usually massage my feet (just 1-2 minutes each foot) with an oil that has a relaxing smell - like lavander, (or you can use the special relaxing foot cream). Then I lye down on the bed and put my feet up against the wall. The closer my bottom to the wall - the better - the faster that blood that's been sitting in my feet all day will flow back. I'll stay like that for 10 - 15 minutes and multitask i.e. catch up with my friends. You'll feel the difference right away and it's so good for your feet!!! Go ahead and enjoy!

sallytheragdol

my work footwear begins and ends with Danskos. No they aren't hot. but being on my feet all day...I don't care anymore. Sensible shoes it is.

d_flawless

this is weird, but i love sandals (well, i do live in california)...grecian style (the kind the tie up your leg) are my fav, and they go with everything, except maybe pencil shirts, or closer-cut styles...