CUTE =)

Juneplum

One of my best friends emailed this to me! Too cute not to share!
greengrin.gif

MY RESIGNATION:

I am hereby officially tendering

my resignation as an adult. I have

decided I would like to accept the

responsibilities of an 8 year-old again

I want to go to McDonald's and think

that it's a four star restaurant.

I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud

puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks.

I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them.

I want to lie under a big oak tree and

run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day. I want

to return to a time when life was simple, when all you knew were colors,
multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know, and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset.

I want to think the world is fair.

That everyone is honest and good.

I want to believe that anything is
possible. I want to be oblivious

to the complexities of life and be

overly excited by the little things

again.

I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer
crashes, mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones.

I want to believe in the power of

smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth,

justice, peace, dreams, the imagination,

mankind, and making angels in the snow.

I want to believe in the power of

smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth,

justice, peace, dreams, the imagination,

mankind, and making angels in the snow.

So . . . here's my checkbook and my

car keys, my credit card bills and my

401K statements. I am officially

resigning from adulthood.

And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first,
cause........

......"Tag! You're it."

GoldieLox

hahaha oh man i like that! even tho i am young i can relate because i graduated high school early and i work part time the other time being home and helping my 19 yr old sister with her 5 month old baby boy. so yah i wish i could do that too.. sometimes.

thats so cute. i somtimes wish i could enjoy teenage years a little longer and not grow up so fast but some of us are just ment to grow up faster than others i guess.

Alison

I'm still getting over the shock that I am 20 and no longer a teenager. I don't want to grow up. I'm not ready to start out on my own. I'm not ready to be an adult yet.

midnightlouise

I love it! That's really sweet and brings back some really nice memories. If I wasn't so mean I'd cry
greengrin.gif
I hate thinking that one day my kids will figure out that the world is not always the beautiful, safe place they think it is. I am going to prolong that day as long as it is humanly possible!

melozburngr

Man, that would be nice, to go back to an age where youd din't have to worry about getting a paycheck, or getting or not getting that job you want so bad. Where bills didn't pile up, and Macaroni and Cheese was gourmet...

Ok... I still consider mac and Cheese gourmet, but.. money still sucks... and right now I'm waiting to hear back if I got that GREAT job. (Hopefully they'll let me know one way or another so I don't keep stressing about it!)
lol.gif