• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Day and Night in Violet

Dark_Phoenix

I love that song by Hole <3... Violet
My image editor is not working so some of these will be sideways for now ^.^; I'll edit and change them out later.

This tutorial is all violet based, so it looks sexy on brown eyes especially, making them pop. Enjoy.

DAY MAKE-UP
And the sky was all Violet's
I want give the violent more violence

Start with a clean face

Apply concealer (Aveda Inner Light Concealer in Balsa)

Apply foundation with a sponge (Clinique Cityblock in Light/Medium)

Apply Alamay Bright Eyes in Lilac Lustre from brownbone to lashline, heavier on eyelid and lighter on the browbone

Looks like ^

Looks like ^ too

Apply Clinique High Impact e/s in Sugarberry to the entire lid (used applicator for a more dense impact)

Looks like ^

Apply MAC e/s in Digit to Inner V

Looks like ^

Apply MAC e/s in Vanilla to directly under brows

Looks like ^

Apply MAC e/s in Pink Veunus VERY lightly to the inner V, not very far in(It's a shimmery shade, I think it adds more dimension)

Looks like ^

Apply Origins e/s in In the Mist to the Crease and blend well... it's a matte color, btw

Looks like ^

Apply MAC Fluidline in Iris Eyes to the Lashline...

Now Smudge

Apply Clinique Color Rub in Rose Lustre to cheeks, blending from the apples to the hairline

I look trippy! No real reason for this photo other than for how your eyes should look.

Curl lashes and apply Mascara (Clinique High Impact in Black)

Apply Rimmel Lipstick in Latino to lips and you're done!!

NIGHT TRANSITION

And the sky was made of amethyst
And all the stars look just like little fish

Put some of the Alamay Lilac Lustre on your hand

Take a thin eyeliner brush and line the waterline, don't be perfect! It ain't sexy.

Looks like ^ too

Take Larenim e/s in 14 Karat Angel, using a small blush brush, apply LIGHTLY to the entire lid platform... I took a bit in the lid, tapped, and blew on the brush so I had very little

^applying

^looks like

Looks like ^ too

Take Clinique Creme Liner in Black Honey and apply to lashline

Smudge

^Looks like

Using the sponge you used to apply foundation, lightly tap under your eyes to remove whatever mess is left on your cheeks

Apply Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss in Pefectly Plum to lips and look fierce, baby!

----------------------------
No make-up, Day, Night