Decemeber 2008 - PICTURE HEAVY

User49

Okay okay... I do have a little mac problem
th_drool.gif
whistle.gif
pompom.gif
Just in time for New Years I wanted to take stock of my mac collection so far. I keep an alphabetized list on Microsoft word of what I own. And I keep it all in a little corner in the spare bedroom. I haven't taken pictures of EVERYTHING (ie, nail polishes, my freelance kit, and my work brushes) but I got most of my stuff in there... Here we go...
yahoo.gif

IMG_1174.jpg
IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg
IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg
IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg
IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg
IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

TISH1124

Putting your pics side by side when they are this large distorts the screen images...

Great Collection however...But most of it is off my screen so I can't see it

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Putting your pics side by side when they are this large distorts the screen images...

Great Collection however...But most of it is off my screen so I can't see it

Thanks I didn't know that! I've put spaces between them!
winkiss.gif

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Awesome collection! Is that all MAC jewelry?? Where did you find all those beautiful items?
drools.gif

They are given to staff at mac each Christmas! You get a badge when you start and then the plain necklace like the badge when you go on basic training. We got the one that is like a leather cuff this Christmas. The big chunky one I had to buy from ebay as that was before my time but I wanted one so I paid the extra!
smiles.gif
Sometimes they have things on ebay if you type in mac jewelry. I always keep an eye out for the older stuff. There is also a gorgeous one with black cubes that is really long from a few Chrismas's ago!! ;0) xx

orkira

Great collection. Where did you get that train case from and how many eyeshadows do the top hold depth wise? Thanks.