Deckchair

melliquor

I really want to bid on one of these but I am not sure if they are ok. I have been wanting to get my hands on Deckchair for months.

Can you please look at the following pics or listings and let me know if they are ok? I can never tell with fake pigments. I don't think they fake the older LE piggies but you never know. Thanks for the help in advance.

MAC COSMETICS*PIGMENT*Deckchair*FULL SIZE*New/ - eBay (item 140226447933 end time Apr-25-08 21:00:58 PDT)

22d7_1.JPG

BRAND NEW MAC PIGMENT DECKCHAIR (no box)!!!!!! - eBay (item 170211146262 end time Apr-23-08 09:16:33 PDT)

angi

Looking at both of them, just from the pictures there's not anything that immediately screams fake (well, to me at least). Taking into account flashes/ monitors etc the colours of both look fine. I would however, be asking for more information from both of the sellers, batch code especially, and pics of the bottom of the jar and the box. Because Deckchair was an LE colour there should be a relatively small window of production, so knowing the batch code might help to identify possible fakes. My Deckchair has a batch code of A15, so I would think production codes from latter part of 2004/ early 2005 would be fine.

Looking at all of the other stuff the first seller has up for sale, most of it seems fine. The ones with boxes in the pictures look authentic, apart from rocking orange, which personally, because of the placement of the sticker on the top of the box, I wouldn't touch. The seller also seems quite friendly and willing to provide additional pictures/ batch codes, as she has done on one of the other listings.

HTH

panda0410

The top one is real - and that seller is totally legit!

Cant say too much about the second except to say you might be better to ask some questions
smiles.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
The top one is real - and that seller is totally legit!

Agreed! The first/top one with the MAC Pro card looks legit. She also have some other legit rare piggies for sale!

The bottom one looks like Shimmertime. :/