Delusional seller of fake MAC!

BellaItalia1969

Few weeks ago i had an email of someone who has read my guide on fake Mac,...cut the story short she bought 5 boxes of Mac Gel Eyeliner (the famous square jar with brush) and just got negative ,she bought from this seller :[FONT=arial,sans-serif]eskimokerri,I did confirmed that yes the eyeliner was fake,counterfeit...today i emailed
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]eskimokerri to let her know that all her MAC items were fake/counterfeit and she was putting her customers health at risk by selling these blatant copies which are NOTHING to do with [/FONT]genuine MAC!
Her ignorant reply really astounded me...as on few occasions some sellers were more than happy to remove their counterfeit MAC,as they did not want to be accused of selling fakes!
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]eskimokerri reply "
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]And how would u know this???? As far as I am aware these items are perfectly legitimate & no other buyers (of which there have been many)have either complained or suffered any ill effects. So if you dont mind id rather u mind your own business!! Thanks

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- eskimokerri
Girls if you look at her auctions you can see that all of it is abs pits,i mean fakey,from fakeland !I couldn't decide which was most horrid
nope.gif

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Item number: 260435519808

Item number: 260435556149
rtCurve.gif
Item number: 260435565639
%21BVHJbqQ%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBKQ4RTNvbw%7E%7E_1.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/35-EYESHADOWS_W0QQitemZ260435526054QQcmdZViewItemQQpt ZUK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP? hash=item3ca32ac1a6&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms =65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3
Ok i have reported her about an hour ago ...i want to see how long ebay UK,will take to remove all her crap
yes.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
About an hour? They're gone!
choochoo.gif

Angi...hiya noooo truly...sorry i believe you ..i was just emailing my brother...so will have a look now..
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

How are your little furry mates,coping with this heat?
th_wink3.gif

NappyMACDiva3

Yeah I just checked too and they have nothing listed. Very good. If these people are going to sell it, they should admit the real name of the product so people know what they are buying.