• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Depanning pre-made quads (link)

bottleblack

Thank you for this! I've been contemplating dequadding but wasn't quite sure how I would go about it! Now I just have to work up the courage to actually do it!

lara

I'm glad it was useful to at least one person, then.
lol.gif

lilviolingrrl

Sorry if this is off topic, but I've been going back and forth on whether I should de-quad my pre-made quads. Part of me wants to so they colors can "play" with the other colors in my 15 pan palettes, but then I worry about the quad losing it's "quad"-ness. I don't know, I'm so torn! What should I do???

MAC_Whore

Wow, you made that seriously easy! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now that I see that, I wonder why I was dreading it!
smiles.gif

medusalox

Ohhh! I've been avoiding buying quads because I like my shadows in the bigger pallettes, but I've been eyeing some quad colors. Now I'm not so put off by it! thank you!
clap.gif

DaizyDeath

I used your method and it works like a charm plus i can re use the quads for travel beacuse it doesnt damage them.

archangeli

You're right that the pre-made quads don't have as much glue as the regular eyeshadows.

I sit my palettes on top of my straightening iron for a few minutes and I can gently pry it out.

I try to avoid X-acto knives as much as possible.. I'm a horrible klutz.

ccarp001

i did this technique and it wa super easy! now i''m swapping the quad colors i didnt like! thanks for posting this lara : )