Dewy foundation??

iio

My skin looks pretty dull...I need a nice foundation that will make my skin look glowing. I want to try liquid foundations...I wear mineral powder foundation im almost running out so I want to try something else. I have combination skin. Name any foundation you think is great for something like this! cheap or expensive I want to know!
thanks!

PinkGuns

hi
smiles.gif
I'm not sure if you've heard of Physicians Formula, but they have this *really* good foundation called "Retro Glow Illuminating Foundation"
I think they only have 3 shades but not 100% sure. I'm pretty light skinned and got it in Nude Cream, I love love love it. It's not thick or a heavy foundation, really light and it has shimmer to it, but not an overpowering shimmer. It makes my face look pretty flawless. Best yet I got it for a dollar lol. If you have a Dollar tree or anything like that there you should definetly see if they have it. It's not expired or anything just products that other stores didnt have room for
smiles.gif
Here's dorky pictures of me to kind of show the foundation.

243073932.jpg

243073794.jpg

only have on foundation, and then gloss and of course eyemakeup
smiles.gif

martygreene

I'd suggest checking out MUFE face and body, Vincent Longo dew-finish, or Smashbox's new High Definition Healthy FX. You might check out Stila's Illuminating foundation as well.

MAC is love

I know a lot of people apply strobe cream & then a liquid foundation over it. (MAC's satinfinish is a good example) This gives a nice "glowy" appearance.

nylonbits

i have combination skin too and i really love giorgio armani luminous silk foundation. it's a little on the pricey side, but the coverage is so damn good and my skin looks perfect after i put it on.

also (i've been told my skin looks dull too...) try to exfoliate regularly and keep your skin moisturized. drink lots of water+get lots of sleep (yeah yeah we've heard it all lol)

lilchocolatema

MAC Studio Tech!!! Apply it with a 190 or a sponge, then take some fix+, spray it on a 109, 188, 187, etc and blend away. You will be instantly flawless AND dewy!

Latest posts