did i just buy a fake 190 foundation brush?

herro everyone! ive been freaking out BAD ever since i woke up and found out i won a bidding on ebay for a 190 foundation brush. i tried contacting the sellar to verify its authenticity, but she hasnt replied (ive sent her like 3 emails). she hasn't directly answered any of my questions, but she has managed to send the item already. *weepy eyes* pls help me dahlings!!! and if it is fake, what can i do? i paid with paypal. the seller is
s.gif
sugaravenue, and i don't know if she's dodging me or maybe she hasn't gotten around to writing me back.

spanx u so much if u can help me out mwa

panda0410

The brush looks OK, though is there a barcode on the wrapper at all? Some fakes are getting quite good at production and can be hard to pick
ssad.gif

ETA - I have looked at her other MAC stuff listed and they all look authentic to me!

that was the first question i asked her and she said no. she seemed to dissapear after that and never answered my other questions, but had the time to inform me she had already posted the item. i can't stop thinking about it and i dont know if i should keep harassing her :confused:
thank you for your help panda

panda0410

If there is no barcode (unless its an SE brush), then I would probably doubt the authenticity of it. All full sized brushes should have barcodes on the individual sleeves, the SEs dont always because they are often split from sets - did she mention whether this was an SE at all? The print on the brush cant really be seen from the pics and the fact that she has ignored your questions is a bit suspicious.

nope, no mention on it being an SE. i keep emailing her hoping she will respond out of pure human decency, but she still hasn't replied. maybe these pix will help? thank you thank you pash!

please all fellow mac lovers i really need all the help i can get cos i spent the last bit of my months pay on this brush aggghhh!

sorry hun. there was another post that said that most likely, if the grooves on the metal part aren't very noticable, it is most likely fake. see if you can get your money back.
good luck!