Did she buy fake brushes?

astronaut

This video popped up on youtube after mine so I just clicked on it and checked it out. She got this as an 8 piece set on the internet for $55 so I'm just going to guess yes.

link to video

What do ya'll think?

ms_bloom

Yes - as others here have said, MAC never sold those 8 piece sets, there are no other authorised distributors, and the crimping on the ferrules looked wrong.

xolovinyoo

what are you talking about? how is that even offensive. its kina obvious there fake because if you look at the comments.

lvgz

to be honest lovinyoo, it was uncalled for, and a bit rude. i dont mean rude for pointing it out. even if it's 'kinda obvious,' i'm pretty sure astronaut has a right to ask.

btw astronaut, i think theyre fake.

xolovinyoo

so now your calling me rude? lmao, wow i hate it when people take things so seriously. Geez, sorry for makin ya cry :]

Dani

That 266 was exceptionally bad O_O.
Hm, I think that was pretty rude as well, not to mention acting childish like that isn't going to support your arguement.
Quote:
lmao, wow i hate it when people take things so seriously.

Maybe you should take things a little more seriously. I'm not saying this was a big deal or anything but we can't tell how you mean something over the internet. Um no duh could either be playful or fighting words, you know?
smiles.gif

wolfsong

Someone that has never seen a MAC brush would have a job trying to tell what is real and what is counterfeit. Your comments were unhelpful and unnecessary. I hope that you dont need help with something in the future, because it could very well be met with the same lack of respect that you showed fellow members.
If you had nothing to add, why did you post?

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by xolovinyoo
um no duh

Quote:
what are you talking about? how is that even offensive. its kina obvious there fake because if you look at the comments.

Quote:
so now your calling me rude? lmao, wow i hate it when people take things so seriously. Geez, sorry for makin ya cry :]

this kind of behavior will not be tolerated here. if you have nothing nice to say - say nothing at all. you have been warned about this before by the mods. hence you are now banned.