Different labels on Night Light pigment? Could it be fake?

chocodcocoa

I have 2 jars of Night Light. The one that I know is authentic has the pigment's name in two lines of text, with the batch number A16 printed right below on a third line. The second jar has the name in one line of text, with the same batch number stamped right above it.

Nothing else stands out as being suspicious and the colour seems fine, but of course I didn't bust out the second jar until I was done with the first one so I'm going by my memory of the colour. I don't have my camera with me so I can't take a picture of it, but I think the jar itself looks ok. Did MAC produce different labels? Or could the second one be a fake?

xxManBeaterxx

From the sound of it, its probably a fake. I've never seen a LE pigment of the same collection with different labels (that were not re-released of course) But who knows, there could of been a printing error?

panda0410

^^Actually there were ~ Dazzle Ray was known to be printed on both two lines and singular lines (I had both printed versions from the same collection) and Since Night Light is from the same collection as Dazzle Ray its entirely possible that this occurred with that pigment too. I'd like to see a pic to be sure though anyway
smiles.gif

chocodcocoa

Ahhh I won't be able to take a pic until I'm back home in January... =(

I'm hopeful that the pigment is authentic now that I know MAC has printed different labels for pigments... Does anyone have a Night Light pigment where the name is printed on one line?