Dior Addict 2

Shoe Crazy

AHHHHHHHHH There's a second one??!!?? I have the original dior addict and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I'm going to have to stop at my dior counter and check it out and get back to you
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

I JUST BOUGHT THIS ON SATURDAY!!! it is DELISH!!! cuuutttee pink bottle (shaped like the original addict) and it came with a full sized dior pink lip gloss... the perfume is fab! another fun and fruity floral!

Shoe Crazy

I tried it and I LOVE IT!! This new scent has sooo many layers to it it is just fab! Such a pleasant difference from the original addict. I heart Dior
eyelove.gif

juicy love

I saw this in England in June and was going to buy it when I returned but it hadn't been released in the states yet. I was sooooo disappointed but now it's hereeeee. Just need some money...

User67

I really wanted to love this one because the original was waaaaay too strong for me. But it just starts out too tart, the top notes are so sharp & while it does settle down to a nice floral fruity musk, it takes almost an hour to do so. I can't fathom putting on a fragrance & trying to make sure nobody smells me for the first hour I wear it LOL!

amarock

Now I need to go test it at the department store... dammit, I sense that I'm going to get "Addicted" to this one too!!!
th_wink3.gif

Nyla2120 - I spray Addict into the air about 2 ft in front of me and then walk into the mist, that really helps to not over apply the perfume.

User67

Nyla2120[/b] - I spray Addict into the air about 2 ft in front of me and then walk into the mist, that really helps to not over apply the perfume.[/quote]

Good tip. If I can find this at a cheap price on e-bay or something I will purchase it because I do really like the dry down. Thanks!

makeup_junkie

i love it! this is one of the best new fragrances out right now. and it's not really expensive. the small bottle is only $37. i really love it.

Latest posts