Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

elegant-one

I did my nails for the first time tonight with the holiday red np & it is super gorgeous on. The shade is a gorgeous dimensional deep red with golden shimmer. The bottle is so beautiful but I hated hated the brush & handle top..ugh, the worse EVER for application!! :shakehead::banghead::naughty: The brush is thick & the top gold knob is hard to hold on to. The dents for holding were opposite the correct sides of the brush. It was so hard to use it in my left hand. ugh!

SandraVB79

The trick is to use a good brush from an empty np bottle.
I never empty coloured np, but I have emptied base/ top coat. If the brushes of those are really great, I keep them (cleaned) for beautiful but non-practicalo np like Diorific.

elegant-one

The trick is to use a good brush from an empty np bottle.
I never empty coloured np, but I have emptied base/ top coat. If the brushes of those are really great, I keep them (cleaned) for beautiful but non-practicalo np like Diorific.

Thanks dear! I will definitely try this now. The brush stem is so short on this one that I'm not sure I could get all of the polish out of it.

lipstickaddict

:twirl::heart::icon_cheers::wavey:
I love the TF Fragrance, I wore it today and it is lovely and one of a kind:heart:. I bought the smallest bottle (30ml) as I have way too many already and like to carry them with me to re-apply. Did you get Bi-C? I'm looking forward to trying it.

I am sure you will love the quads:five:, they are absolutely beautiful and I am still thinking of getting Precious Embroidery after seeing it again today!

I got the Diorific matte fluids in 001 and 003 - the SA told me most people were using them for lips. I hope they are nice for cheeks though as I think 003 would be great as a toned down fluid blush with purple toned lipsticks. Are you getting any? The packaging is vintage glamorous :cloud9::kisskiss::twirl:

Howdy! So far I've only picked up 001. I've heard great reviews, but I won't pick up only more until I'm sold on the formula. I definitely did get Bicoastal! It's a real beauty! Glad you went for it! My eyeshadow quints and infinity just arrived. They are SO so beautiful in person.

MissTania

:twirl::heart::icon_cheers::wavey:

Howdy! So far I've only picked up 001. I've heard great reviews, but I won't pick up only more until I'm sold on the formula. I definitely did get Bicoastal! It's a real beauty! Glad you went for it! My eyeshadow quints and infinity just arrived. They are SO so beautiful in person.

I haven't even tried them yet lol, it's been a busy few days. Wise to wait on it, as with multi-use products it's risky. I'm sure bicoastal is gorgeous on you. I have quite a back log of products to try but will have to try it ASAP. Enjoy your pretty new arrivals!:cloud9::kisskiss::party:

MissTania

I finally very quickly tried the Diorific Matte Fluids (on my lips only and without liner).

001 is not as opaque as 003 (or maybe it is but due to being lighter it looked less opaque) and I think it would work better as a blush.

003 was nice as a lip stain and reminded me of Urban Decay Sheer Ladyflower lipstick colour-wise. I think I will prefer this as a blush also. I'll have to try them soon on over foundation.

I am still totally in love with the packaging! :cloud9:

boschicka

I finally very quickly tried the Diorific Matte Fluids (on my lips only and without liner).

001 is not as opaque as 003 (or maybe it is but due to being lighter it looked less opaque) and I think it would work better as a blush.

003 was nice as a lip stain and reminded me of Urban Decay Sheer Ladyflower lipstick colour-wise. I think I will prefer this as a blush also. I'll have to try them soon on over foundation.

I love 001 as a blush. Hate it for lips. I'm going to grab 003 to use as a blush. It looked fabulous on [MENTION=100617]GreenEyedAllie[/MENTION] as a blush!

MissTania

I love 001 as a blush. Hate it for lips. I'm going to grab 003 to use as a blush. It looked fabulous on @GreenEyedAllie as a blush!

Thanks for the reminder - it is stunning on her! I wore 003 as a blush today and it was such a pretty colour and glowed! I wore it over powder foundation and realised it kind of sets if you don’t spread it out immediately. I think it would be much better with liquid foundation.

fur4elise

The packaging is errything!
I purchased both reds, Luxury & Splendor. The design makes me think of old Hollywood glamour. Once I redo my studio-closet-office space there will be a little display area for treasures like these.
:cloud9:

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

I am totally in love with the packing too! I ended up with 3 of them and I LOVE the colors, but I think I am having an allergic reaction to the formula. This never happens to me, so I'm really surprised and not 100% yet, but I've been wearing them on my lips and am getting a sore throat when I do-- that us generally a sign for me. It sucks! I really do not want to return them. Will try them some more and hope I am wrong.

mrsmanzanox3

I managed to snag the highlighter 3 matte lipsticks and 2 lip/cheek fluids after seeing sabrinas post. I just couldn't resist lol
My first dior purchases so I'm hoping its worth the splurge!! :yess:

Latest posts