Disappointed with Nars

beautycool

Ps that nars number it doesn't work for me :( gutted I try it without the first digits and I try put the dialling code anyone got a number for nars That works do I can get through lol With a dialling code as I do try but nothing x

sharkbait

The exact same thing happened to me with Sephora. I was charged $53.13 seven different times because it was saying I was declined (my address didn't match up) and everything stayed in my cart and I didn't get any points, so I kept clicking submit. When I checked my bank account I saw all these debits and when I called Sephora the girl said I'd get the money back in a little less than a week when the pending debits wouldn't go through, but I was ticked that it would take that long in the first place. She told me to call my bank and my bank filed a claim and gave me that money as a credit until the credit from Sephora came. It takes about 24 hours but they can do an immediate transfer in of money for food, gas, bills, etc

elegant-one

The exact same thing happened to me with Sephora. I was charged $53.13 seven different times because it was saying I was declined (my address didn't match up) and everything stayed in my cart and I didn't get any points, so I kept clicking submit. When I checked my bank account I saw all these debits and when I called Sephora the girl said I'd get the money back in a little less than a week when the pending debits wouldn't go through, but I was ticked that it would take that long in the first place. She told me to call my bank and my bank filed a claim and gave me that money as a credit until the credit from Sephora came. It takes about 24 hours but they can do an immediate transfer in of money for food, gas, bills, etc
Oh dear heavens thats awful! I feel for you. What a pain

So what I found out on my own is:

Companies are using a new address verifying company. I've ordered from NARS many times before, but since they are using this new address matching thing with your bank you need to check exactly how your bank statement shows your info - my bank has on our account the extra 4 numbers after the zip code xxxxx-xxxx well, I never ever use the extra 4 numbers. So I did my order again at NARS.com entering everything how it looks on our bank statement header - ALL CAPS (why do they do that!) no periods & I used the extra 4 zipcode numbers - and it went through. I hope other companies don't start using this verifying company.

Its a security feature which is good, but what the website tech people don't get right now, is that its like changing a road that you use everyday & not posting signs or detours - you wouldn't know where to go right.

beautycool

Hi Yes my bank details match my account address too I JUDT tried to order again but nope nothing :( dunna what to do I can't even order and its pissing me off and to make things worse I have a PRO ACCOUNT :(

elegant-one

I can't even order and its pissing me off and to make things worse I have a PRO ACCOUNT
ssad.gif
ohboy.gif
I feel so bad for you! They should have their Tech people call you.

beautycool

Hi Hun I have had a last call me last week think it was Thursday not sure But I need someone to call so I can place a order lol xxx Not good

Monsy

we had the same problem with the card couple of years ago with those 4 extra digits for the zip code
so stupid

anyway my order shipped on 4/4 and they sent an email about it just now

beautycool

:) that's good Hun x Bet my money is on hold with my bank now again with my other card :( Makes me do mad When I can easily do a order with mac in the USA lol and that never messes up weird x And I don't even live in the USA lol xxx

MarieMary

Have you tried ordering through the UK website? Maybe there would be fewer problems at check out... ;)

beautycool

Hi girls sorry to rant but I cannot help it I was on the phone to nars to do a order over the telephone But before that I was telling her that its something to do with your website But she wouldn't have it at first Till we did a online order together she did it and it had said again order not gone as payment wrong !!!! ( yet again ) Anyhow I was on my mobile ( don't know what they was costing me ) but anyhow the lady was speaking to me down the phone from nars And I had said I'm on the phone to my bank Hang on a minute She then said its ok I will help you I said I just want to know if my money has been taken out Anyhow she said its nearly 5 pm I have to go now nars is closed Omg omg omg How f rude sorry ladies :( I'm so sad ATM x I don't know how I'm holding it together as I'm fuming Anyways I said fine then That's not a good thing to say to me Anyhow she tried to then make out she hadn't said it anyhow I said I'm going she said she call me Tomorow morning grrrrrr I be waiting. !!!!!!!! Anyhow obviously I'm 52.00 worse off with no order number nothing My bank said I should get the money back by Thursday and if I don't then to phone them back and they phone nars for me I'm deeply saddened by this As two weeks or do ago I ordered two items and the site was still down ( which I didn't know about) I wouldn't of entered 3 diff cards in as payments I have a pro account and first order Which neither have gone through but banks holding my monies Actually I got my money back from my banks x One bank but that's not the point As it had taken all my money to tax my car If I have no car tax on my car how an I suppose to use my car x I'm not am I as against law lol Anyhow I'm stressed All due to NARS !!!!! GRRRRR I HATE THAT COMPANY RIGHT NOW