Disposable wands

MisaMayah

Hey Specktras!

Any ideas where I can buy disposable mascara wand, lip brushes, eyeliner wands?? Good quality at a reasonable price?

I live in the UK, but any website that will ship to me will be great too!

TIA
xx

Hilly

Sometimes a MUA at mac will give you some if you ask
smiles.gif

erine1881

beginning in january internationally, mac stores will be selling packs of disposables for $5 US (sorry, don't know conversions).

20 mascara wands
60 cotton swabs
20 shadow applicators
8 small sponges

sorry, no more freebies. we need those for color swatching/application.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
beginning in january internationally, mac stores will be selling packs of disposables for $5 US (sorry, don't know conversions).

20 mascara wands
60 cotton swabs
20 shadow applicators
8 small sponges

sorry, no more freebies. we need those for color swatching/application.

60 cotton swabs for $5. Why on earth would anyone buy that? LOL. I wish the lipglass applicators and the lustreglass applicators were being sold.

MisaMayah

ladies!!
the lovely ma's at mac give me a few lipgloss wands for free..but i only ask if im buying a lot of stuff lol

Id really like to buy them in packs when i have make-up jobs.

Im looking for the ones that are in the mac lipglass .. I think some people call them the "deer hoof" shape - i find these much better than the normal bristle ones.

Does anyone know where I can purchase them??

stacylynne

You can goto crownbrush.com they have all disposables including spaculas.
I also love the Italian Badger Brush line

Brittni

I was randomly googling where you could find the stuff just because I became nosey (I get disposable mascara wands @ pureluxecosmetics.com but never have to buy anything else) and I saw these face charts lol kind of neat for bringing on jobs but I suppose MAC's would obviously be better but yeah just didn't expect to see that :p

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
I think some people call them the "deer hoof" shape - i find these much better than the normal bristle ones.

Doe foot applicators.

kayley123

Are there any stores that sell disposable lipgloss applicators? I'd like to avoid ordering them online if possible. Would they have them at a Sally Beauty Supply or something?

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
ladies!!
the lovely ma's at mac give me a few lipgloss wands for free..but i only ask if im buying a lot of stuff lol

Id really like to buy them in packs when i have make-up jobs.

Im looking for the ones that are in the mac lipglass .. I think some people call them the "deer hoof" shape - i find these much better than the normal bristle ones.

Does anyone know where I can purchase them??

doe foot is the term I know, I buy disposables on ebay - from Beauty Makeup Supply (she ships to me in Jamaica) but there are many others.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
Are there any stores that sell disposable lipgloss applicators? I'd like to avoid ordering them online if possible. Would they have them at a Sally Beauty Supply or something?

I always order my mascara wands, mini qtips and lipgloss disposable wands from The MUSST Shop
But I don't know if they ship international

Great service
Good quality

user79

If I remember correctly, Starsmakeuphaven.com also sells disposables as do camerareadycosmetics.com

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I buy my disposables from a local beauty supply, such as Sally Beauty.

I found little disposable brushes there (yay!) but no doe-foot applicators or sponge-tips.

Bellagigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
I found little disposable brushes there (yay!) but no doe-foot applicators or sponge-tips.

It must be hit or miss. I ran out of the doe-foot lip gloss wands and found some in Sally's. I normally don't buy them there because they are more expensive for disposables. I was surprised to find them.

slick

I get my disposables from Ebay (seller is lynnsy123), but there are tons of options out there!