Do i need the MAC 187?

Pink_lily

i just bought this brush yesterday and i love it! i went to the pro tour event at my local nordstrom and loved the way that it made blush appear on the model. i have pretty light skin, so i don't often wear blush because it tends to look to frightening on me. but with the 187, the color was very sheer and complimentary. since the money i spent for the class was redeemable in product (and my mom paid for it because she wanted "to do something nice for my daughter"), i wasn't really spending my money, heh. definitely keep this brush AWAY from kitties though! my littlest kitty knocked it out of the cup that i use for my brushes.

samila18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
I have heard it is comparbale to Flirt Feather Dust-her "Skunk" brush. Has anyone used this brush?

^ I have the same concern as tepi. I am horrible at putting blush on. I put too much on, though I like the look. DOes it help apply the MSF better since thats my new addiciton lol.

I got the Flirt brush in a swap, and it seems much narrower than the 187.. I'm highly considering getting the 187 because of all the praise.. I guess the Flirt is okay if you can't shell out $42 at the moment, though!

Latest posts