Do we think this otherworldly painpot is genuine?

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Do ppl actually counterfeit LE items? It looks real to me, but I've never seen that PP in person.

Thats what I thought. They could have four because they bought them at a CCO or something and thought 'Ooooh I could make a bomb off of this!'. But they're not exactly hugely expensive compared to the original price, they're £12 here and its £15 something so hmmm!

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Thats what I thought. They could have four because they bought them at a CCO or something and thought 'Ooooh I could make a bomb off of this!'. But they're not exactly hugely expensive compared to the original price, they're £12 here and its £15 something so hmmm!

They do have them at the CCO though. Well at least i have heard they do at some, like the one in Philly has them. But it does not look fake, especially where the box looks to have that McQueen labeling over the black part of the box, that would be some TALENT
th_dunno.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Do ppl actually counterfeit LE items? It looks real to me, but I've never seen that PP in person.

YES! Barbie items are a classic example
ssad.gif

But this one looks real.

TDoll

I saw that one in person at the CCO last weekend. It looks real to me. I agree with what other people have been saying. The box would be pretty hard to replicate. They probably bought multiples at the CCO for like (I think) $11 or so and are selling them for twice the price.