Do you remember your first scent?

ElvenEyes

My very first one came with a cute toy plastic vanity set, complete with table, mirrors, chair, drawers, lipstick, brush/comb set, rouge and a perfume. I was about 7 years old. And I was hooked. My mother let me use perfume regularly fairly soon after that, which is a miracle since she only wore lipstick! Love's Baby Soft, Avon's Heaven Scent and Carven MaGriffe were all my first perfumes to own.

jaylilee

I can't remember the name of it, but it was a bubblegum type barbie scent that my mom got me off an avon catalogue. I loved that thing...was so sad when I ran out.

manderz86

hehe I remember using Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers for the longest time & then I abandoned it for Ralph Lauren. I wouldn't go anywhere near them now :/

DILLIGAF

I don't remember the name of my 1st scent but I remember it was from AVON and distinctly floral scented. Now you couldn't get me to go near most things with a floral base scent. My my how things have changed.

Kawaiiamaiai

My first perfume was Tommy Girl. I actually work with perfumes now, so when I see women 3x my age coming in to pick up a bottle I always chuckle a little bit to myself and think "I wore that when I was 12".

My first perfume which I loved and tried to get as many bottles as possible was the Soo...Kiss Me fragrance! I loved it so much and I would still be buying bottles of it now if I had the money to spare, even though I used that many years ago, my taste in perfumes has not changed that much, I love the sweeter smelling fragrances.

MissxMetal

My first ever perfume was Versace Red Jeans! & Baby Rose Jeans. I think it was the whole gaudiness of the packaging that attracted me, although Baby Rose Jeans smelled lush!
My taste then changed to much headier & heavier, masculine scents, I wore Fuel for Life for 3 years non stop, the smell makes me feel a little sick now! The scent what I consider 'made for me' is definitely Miss Dior Cherie, mmmm! I also love Issey Miyake's La Lune, I think that is what it was called, it was a limited edition around 10 years ago & it's in a blue/clear ombre bottle

aroseisarose

Mine was Vera Wang Princess. Not very original but hey. I still wear this now sometimes. I'm definitely not a high end fragrance kind of girl. What's wrong with a bit of Britney Spears? Specifically Radiance and Midnight Fantasy. I also love Katy Perry Purr. Yes, the bottle is the tackiest thing I've ever seen but it's what's inside that counts. Probably shouldn't be saying that in the makeup community lol.

lindas1983

My first perfume was one of the charlie ones by revlon, either the red or white one I can't remember which. These where massive in my school back in the mid 90's.

sleepyeyedgirl

My first perfume was Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton...

Now my favorites are Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari, No. 2 by Hanae Mori, and Twirl by Kate Spade
eyelove.gif

heartxcore

my first scent was a coconut perfume....i dont really remember the brand, but i remember spraying it all over me, i so loved the smell of coconut - and still do!

thepicketywitch

My first scent wasn't actually a perfume, it was a honeysuckle essential oil. I still have the bottle and I'll dab a bit on when I'm feeling nostalgic.

xintricate

My first was Promesse by Cacheral given to me by a family friend. To be honest it's too sweet and I don't like it very much but it's all I had at the time, hahah. Plus it reminds me of when I was with my ex-boyfriend so I don't think I'll be revisiting it ;P

anomenon

First bought with my own money: Sweet Honesty by Avon. Wasn't wild about it at the time. I probably like it better now, for sentimental reasons.
First fragrance I really loved: Le Jardin by Max Factor. So floral but so fresh and green, considering the era.
First signature fragrances: Opium for most of HS, sometimes then-boyfriend's cologne "Machabelli" (sp?) (so leathery and woody.)

Candlecove

The first fragance I had was this cheap perfume that smelled very sweet and flowery. I loved it. My mom bought it for me on my 11th birthday, and I felt all grown up.
I don't think I could wear a scent like that now. Sweet perfumes turns really nauseous on me. They just don't mix with my natural odour.
I'll wear anything that smells like coconut or vanilla. I also have a soft spot for Dior Midnight Poison (I think that's what it's called), but I can't afford it, and the last bottle was a gift.

Busttamuv3

Haha this post brings me back. My first scents were Dream and Heaven by the GAP. I can't remember which one I was introduced to first.

Duvessa

I think my first one was Musk by Alyssa Ashley. Yes I've always liked strong scents but I haven't purchased that one after the one and only bottle I owned as a teenager. Then there were some really cheap ones sold in 90s that aren't sold anymore.