does anybody know of a colour that would match this....

laura-doll

caglamour2.jpg

the colour on her lips
thanks girls xx

lotus

i just wanted to let you know that although one color may look one way on one woman, it'll look different on another. it's due to the true lip color of the woman that changes the lipgloss color and sort of makes it unique. one tip to kind of stay true to the color is to either apply foundation on the lips or something that will wash away your natural lip color. just thought you'd want to know.

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus
one tip to kind of stay true to the color is to either apply foundation on the lips or something that will wash away your natural lip color. just thought you'd want to know.

This isn't totally good advice... foundation can dry out your lips easily and make lipglass last not as long. Also, it tends to come off on the doe foot applicatorts, even if your lips are dried.

The lipglosses by Smashbox are the most opaque in my opinion.
Pout (a petal pink color) is a good match for that.

MAC_Pixie04

Pout from smashbox is a little too pale for that one, and it's very very milky, it looks best on top of something. I'm not even close to that skintone, but the first things that jumped to mind were Pink Lemonade lipglass with Florabundance lipglass on top and maybe a coat of Clear lipglass for a higher shine...

Latest posts