does this 224 brush look real?

missmaymay

please look! just wondering ! thanks!

mac224.png

GreekChick

That looks real to me!
Alot of the same brushes look different even when they're brand new. Such is the case with the # 217 for example: I have 3 and one is thinner then the other two.

glassy girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
That looks real to me!
Alot of the same brushes look different even when they're brand new. Such is the case with the # 217 for example: I have 3 and one is thinner then the other two.

Oh really thanks i just got another 187 and it looked thinner than my 1st one so i was kinda trippin but thanks 4 ur comment. Oh and that 224 looks real 2 me too but im not that good at spotting fakes.

badkittekitte

the one thing i learned from ebay and fakes it so narrow your search by the united states or at least north america and to avoid china (no offense) but the products usually look fishy (imo). always look at the sellers feedbacks...be careful from buying from newbies! good luck!

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassy girl
Oh really thanks i just got another 187 and it looked thinner than my 1st one so i was kinda trippin but thanks 4 ur comment. Oh and that 224 looks real 2 me too but im not that good at spotting fakes.

It could also look thinner because it was in the plastic packaging, so all the bristles are bonded together. With use, it should expand just like your 1rst one.