Does this Barbie Loves Mac Mothbrown Eyeshadow look dodgy? *PIC*

Exotica

It's not the best picture but I want opinions based on what you can see of the box/sticker/MAC and barbie logo

mothbrown.jpg

After recently being stung with fake MAC i'm a little paranoid
Thanks in advance to anyone who replies

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotica
It's not the best picture but I want opinions based on what you can see of the box/sticker/MAC and barbie logo

mothbrown.jpg

After recently being stung with fake MAC i'm a little paranoid
Thanks in advance to anyone who replies

Hiya
Well - it's a 1st run Barbie eyeshadow - white MAC logo - so it should have Barbie written in pink on the side of the box - does it?

Exotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Hiya
Well - it's a 1st run Barbie eyeshadow - white MAC logo - so it should have Barbie written in pink on the side of the box - does it?

Unfortunately it's the only available pic.. I just asked the lady where she got it from so hopefully she'll give me an honest reply

I hate being so paranoid.. I guess thats what you get for shopping online

redambition

The logo is clean and well imprinted, the bubble has white text and the box looks good (no marks and scratches all over the palce).

This one leans toward authentic for me - if you area still unsure ask for a pic of the side of the bix as mentioned earlier.

jdechant

Yah thats a pretty generic looking photo, I would definitely ask for more pics. You could also look through her selling history to see the previous customers comments, and just see if there is a large amount of mothbrown eyeshadows being sold, to me thats a good indication that something just doesn't seem right.
Hope this helps!

RodNicPena

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Hiya

Could you explain that some more? The 1st run 2nd run thing. I have some with white and some with black lettering some with pink barbie written on the side and some not. I'm so confused! LOL
th_confused_new.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodNicPena
Could you explain that some more? The 1st run 2nd run thing. I have some with white and some with black lettering some with pink barbie written on the side and some not. I'm so confused! LOL
th_confused_new.gif

Hiya

The 1st run was the original release - it had the white MAC on the pot and the Barbie logo printed on the side of the box in pink. It also has Barbie written on the sticker on the pot.
They did a 2nd run when it was sold out due to popularity (I believe but stand to be corrected lol) but used a standard pot with MAC in black and no Barbie printed on the box.

Hope that helps

snugglebear4now

I would ask for more pics. I so want this e/s and have considered ebay as its le. But sellers here want $30.00 for it...crazyness

User27

What the hell is going on with massively older threads getting bumped? This is the third one I've seen that's been settled a long ass time ago yet is resurrected. I saw gildedangel assist a Paypal dispute from yesteryear ago on the other one and damn she's a nicer person than me because the stuff was well beyond the 45 day mark by months.

gildedangel, here's to you being a generous and kind person despite these threads being months old. Guess I'm just like where's the effing relevance now? Now this isn't a wasted post before someone says spam whore because gildedangel does contribute a lot to this site.
sneaky.gif