Dolce Vita Set (Albatross/Lovejoy/Dolce Vita gloss)

Temptasia

This set includes

Albatross highlighting blush:

"This truly versatile highlighting product may be worn on its own or layered over other color products for added highlight and dimension. The soft shimmering color will add instant radiance to any complexion, and may be used on the face and body."

Lovejoy blush: Shimmering bronzed rose

Dolce Vita lipgloss: dusty rose

I just got this set and I really like it! I can see myself using all of these products on a daily basis and therefore seems to be a good value set.

This would work well with those with warm medium tones. Simply gorgeous!

I got this set in Canada for about $55CDN, but on Sephora it's $50US

Love Always Ivy

i was looking at this yesterday. i love dolce vita l/s so i MUST get the gloss. and lovejoy has been my fave blush of the late. what a great set.

Temptasia

DolceVita.jpg

I wore the set today. lol

Kuuipo

Albatross is more than a highlighter-it can be used as an eyeshadow,and ir looks great placed over lipstick. It has a very gold glow without being garish despite looking white in the compact. Lovejoy has a slight gold cast-its a rose bronze-not too deep,day or night. I have warm golden olive skin and this is awesome, and the woman who paired this trio up is blonde and also looked unbelievable in it-so it looks good on warm and cool skins. And the Dolce Vita Gloss? The reason I originally purchased it. Loved the lipstick,it was on Allure's BEST list....The gloss is not transparent-its pigmented-and shiny but with staying power. Dolce Vita was designed to be universally flattering.Its sexy but not over the top. You can wear it to work and not get called in to the office.....This set is only at Sephora. Its in a magnetic book-box. It's nicely packaged for easy wrapping. This is not my first time buying Albatross or Lovejoy. These are colors I use every day....and get compliments on. So the purchase was made with no doubts or regrets. I'm 45 and this looks great on me...so I know a younger person or an older person (yes, we seasoned beauties still can wear some shimmer and gloss and be hot) can wear it.
I'm a nurse,I wear makeup because it says-according to a patient I had "It says you cared enough to look nice at 5 in the morning......you care about how you look to your patients so you probabley care how I feel."
And my friend, you know,I really,really care about how you feel,and if I can make your day any better...no matter what... I',m totall there!"

Hey,we all need to look good and feel good.

Temptasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Albatross is more than a highlighter-it can be used as an eyeshadow,and ir looks great placed over lipstick. It has a very gold glow without being garish despite looking white in the compact. Lovejoy has a slight gold cast-its a rose bronze-not too deep,day or night. I have warm golden olive skin and this is awesome, and the woman who paired this trio up is blonde and also looked unbelievable in it-so it looks good on warm and cool skins. And the Dolce Vita Gloss? The reason I originally purchased it. Loved the lipstick,it was on Allure's BEST list....The gloss is not transparent-its pigmented-and shiny but with staying power. Dolce Vita was designed to be universally flattering.Its sexy but not over the top. You can wear it to work and not get called in to the office.....This set is only at Sephora. Its in a magnetic book-box. It's nicely packaged for easy wrapping. This is not my first time buying Albatross or Lovejoy. These are colors I use every day....and get compliments on. So the purchase was made with no doubts or regrets. I'm 45 and this looks great on me...so I know a younger person or an older person (yes, we seasoned beauties still can wear some shimmer and gloss and be hot) can wear it.
I'm a nurse,I wear makeup because it says-according to a patient I had "It says you cared enough to look nice at 5 in the morning......you care about how you look to your patients so you probabley care how I feel."
And my friend, you know,I really,really care about how you feel,and if I can make your day any better...no matter what... I',m totall there!"

I agree. Even when I am feeling a bit crappy, I freshen myself up with a little makeup, focus on myself for about 15 mins and I feel like a better person. Sometimes we have other responsibilities in our lives that take away the focus on ourselves...and those 15 mins can make a difference. When we feel better about ourselves, we are better people for others as well.

I love how you can be 25 or 45 and still be able to wear this set. This would make a great gift for the holidays for sure.

Juneplum

i got this yesterday and i already love it to death! they need to make dolce vita lipgloss permanent it's so pretty!

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i got this yesterday and i already love it to death! they need to make dolce vita lipgloss permanent it's so pretty!

It will be perm soon at sephora and counters

jenii

I checked out the Lovejoy/Albatross duo last night, and Lovejoy looked a little too brownish for my skin, so I just got Albatross by itself.

Too bad, since that Dolce Vita gloss looked really nice, but right now I think you can only get it in that set. I wasn't about to buy Lovejoy, just to get that gloss.

Instead, I got the Indian Red/Moon Fleet duo.

Beauty Mark

That's how I felt about it, only I already own Lovejoy and I'm in no danger of hitting the bottom any time soon

RoseMe

I agree completely. I had the bad boy flu which turned into a bit of pneumonia that kept me in bed for 10 days. Today I finally feel strong enough to move around, and the first thing I wanted to do is to clean myself up, put on some Nars make up and go for a short walk. It sounds strange but the idea of "looking good = feeling good" is so totally true. After seeing how Nars blush (I used Mounia and Madly) suddenly brightened my ghostly face, I feel 100 times better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo