...dollface killah!...

samway

I always LOVE your makeup && I really wish I could pull off your hair cute_its beautiful. I adore both looks.

user79

#2 is awesome! You have really similar taste as me in make-up I've noticed! I also love doing the bronzey gold looks hehe.

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytale22
I see nothing wrong with your skin. You look great.

thanks hon...it's just with the sun being out more I'm starting to get my anual freckles...which wouldn't bother me but they are more just wannabe freckles that never get very dark, just make my skin seem lightly spotted...I think freckles are super cute!...but mine never actually make it to that point...I'm sure noone but me sees them but....yeah.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
for the first...I used a ton of violet pigment over paint and only used the gesso on the innercorners and to blend out the top...the prunella liner really makes it brighter by contrast as well and of course the intoxicate was blended lightly in the outer corners mostly just for depth.

for the second...that is exactly what I did, glad you like it...thanks doll!!

So it looks like my list has expanded yet again with Prunella and Bare Canvas...I'd like to get Gesso but it might be too much for my NC35 skin. Yeesh, I hope when I try it I'll look half as good as you do! =D Actually it can only be half cuz my lashes would NEVER be that frikkin' long! =P

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
So it looks like my list has expanded yet again with Prunella and Bare Canvas...I'd like to get Gesso but it might be too much for my NC35 skin. Yeesh, I hope when I try it I'll look half as good as you do! =D Actually it can only be half cuz my lashes would NEVER be that frikkin' long! =P

get gesso!...it's like vanilla e/s in that it blends everything!...also it's recently been discontinued...I am personally getting backups.

Beautiful1

You Always Blow My Mind With Your Make~up Girlie And You Are Incredibly Talented!
th_worship.gif
clapping.gif