dont know where to put this

pinkkvintage

so i decided to put it here because you guys actually look here
READ THE WHOLE THING

TRAILER TRASH WITH SWITCHBLADES AND ROPE?
thats the theme of the next photoshoot im doing!!!!
this past weeknd i did a shoot for an album cover for 'the sugar daddys'
there were TONS of pin up girls and i did one of the girls make up because she wants me to do all of her make up for shoots it was a great shoot but fucking waiting around for HOURS sucks....

but ok trailer trash with switchblades and rope im stoked for it its gonna be in LA this sunday and i messaged the photographer and asked what he wanted make up wise and he said something trashy pretty much he said he trusts me and to be creative...

so IM THINKING
for the lips mac impassioned(hot pink)
thick liquid eyeliner and smudged eyeliner underneath
and blue or green eyeshadow?

what do you guys think
is that trashy enough?

here are some photos from my first shoot i ever did
http://i27.tinypic.com/2cdfmb.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/w9y8op.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/19a4ol.jpg
n52e5j.jpg

in those pictures i used
carbon
the yellow from the hip duo flamboyant
nylon
knight devine
chrome yellow
amberlights

hopefully ill post the other pics from last weeknds shoot soon!

c00ki312

i like the last pic...

if the make up used isnt listed it should go in the 'say cheese' section and u can show off any pix there hth!

ilovegreen

the whole image is great and any sort of loud & totally clashing colours will be good for the trasy look.
Would be great to see pics after you've done the shoot.

CantAffordMAC

Its kind of like glamorous trailor trash. She looks great...Maybe slutty but not really trailer trash. She looks too clean and perfect to be trailer trash. LoL does that make sense?

Loveleighe

i agree loud and clashing colors for trashy... and somewhat sloppy like racoon eye liner but you know done well.

i love those photo from your first shoot. that model is gorgeous i absolutely love the whole bette page porcelain skin and dark hair look.

iheartangE

OMG I NEED TO KNOW WHAT LIPCOLOR THAT IS!

Haha it's gooooooooooorgeous, as is that model-I'm literally gonna run out and get whatever is on her lips as soon as I find out.

It should be duly noted that I have a red lipstick addiction...but oh man that is HOT! What is it???

You rock
smiles.gif

pinkkvintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
OMG I NEED TO KNOW WHAT LIPCOLOR THAT IS!

Haha it's gooooooooooorgeous, as is that model-I'm literally gonna run out and get whatever is on her lips as soon as I find out.

It should be duly noted that I have a red lipstick addiction...but oh man that is HOT! What is it???

You rock
smiles.gif

its lady danger!
its gorgeous huh?

pinkkvintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Its kind of like glamorous trailor trash. She looks great...Maybe slutty but not really trailer trash. She looks too clean and perfect to be trailer trash. LoL does that make sense?

umm you should actually read the whole thing because those pictures are from a completely different shoot

iheartangE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkkvintage
its lady danger!
its gorgeous huh?

Oh man I own that! Yayyy!

Did you use any lipliner or anything underneath it? It looks so much darker on her than me...hum. It's still gorgeous though, I'll have to take it out and play with it tomorrow!

pinkkvintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
Oh man I own that! Yayyy!

Did you use any lipliner or anything underneath it? It looks so much darker on her than me...hum. It's still gorgeous though, I'll have to take it out and play with it tomorrow!

i put venitian lustre glass over it
but also she may have took it off at the photoshoot
and put russian red or whatever on it