• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Dramatic Green Eyez (on Asian girl) [link]

Henna_Spirit

Hey everyone,

I got inspired to make a tutorial after posting my bridal pics in the FOTD section.
I got a friend over, did a few looks on her and took pics of every step i took.

You can find the Green look here:

http://www.hennaspirit.com/Green/index.html

Enjoy!

Feedback is welcome
smiles.gif

Vicky88

I love your tutorials so much, I loved the bridal make up you & your other pink look but I think this one is the best. The blending just looks fantastic. Please post more!! lol

erica_1020

Wow, you look amazing. Love the before and after shot. I really like this look. How did you blend after you applied the humid and then sump olive under it? WIndshield wiper motion? left to right? circular? Thanks for any tips

Henna_Spirit

That's not me
smiles.gif
That's a friend of mine, but yep, she is one hot girl!
greengrin.gif

I sort of do all of the blending motions lol, but mainly do circular movements to blend the shadows
smiles.gif

brandiisamonkey

WOW no offense to everyone else but this is probbaly the MOST informative tutorial Ive ever seen! The diagrams are VERY helpfull! And the before and after shot is awesome also! You really do such stunning work! Im sure your tuts take a really long time but PLEASE post more lol!

hundove

Oh my, this is awesome!!!!
clapping.gif
clapping.gif

Thanks soooooooooo much!!!! Thanks for making a tutorial similar to my taste!!
I love your taste and awesome blending!!!
You RULE!!!!!

Salynn

Love love your tutorials!!
Your blending is just wonderful! the colors look great on you too!!

hinna

Wow, she looks so alluring. Love love love the make-up!
I am most definately going to pick up all those shadows and try to replicate this look. Thankyou for taking the time to do this! Just wow!