Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Juneplum

wellll.. i got a sample of this when clinique 1st came out with it.. the gel has a nice texture, but i prefer their moisture in control for combo/oily skin... i just felt that the gel wasn't working for me.. that being said, i have other friends who LOVE the gel so, i would get a sample from clinique and try it first to see if it works for you... hope that helps
greengrin.gif

Krystle

Surprisingly I LOVE It. It isn't heavy at all, yet it is soothing and provides light moisture, which is exactly what I need.

stevoulina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystle
It isn't heavy at all, yet it is soothing and provides light moisture, which is exactly what I need.

I TOTALLY agree!!!
th_wink3.gif

Grace

i got the gel through thier kit where you get the clenser, the moisturizing gel, and the exfoliator. i don't use them regularly because i have so many other products but when i do use it i really like it, it goes on really nice. if you can get a sample to try it out then do that because i've heard mixed reviews on it.

piika

It has a very nice and light texture, but it doesn't really do anything for my skin. During the summer I don't really need a moisturizer, and during the winter I need a heavier moisturizer than this gel, so despite the really nice texture, it is rather useless for me...

moonrevel

I really like this stuff, because it is very light and doesn't irritate my occasional acne. I don't think it's good if you have really dry skin, but if you have combination skin that needs soothing after your washing/exfoliating, this is perfect for that!