Duochrome eyeshadows & pigments

user79

Is there a list somewhere available that says what all the duochrome eyeshadows and pigments are? I mean eyeshadows or pigments that reflect 2 colours, for example Blue Brown, or Expensive Pink or Club for example. The MAC website does not have that as a separate category.

I think these are the prettiest eyeshadows.

Or can you all just list which ones you know of?

mzcelaneous

Eyeshadows:
Parfait Amour
Vapour
Club
Expensive Pink
Tilt
Vellum
Motif
Hush
Vex
Rose (Pro)

Pigments:
Blue Brown
Pink Bronze
Pink Opal
Frozen White

Those are all I can think of for now.

Sanne

I know that some e/s like tilt where signed as a duochrome, but I don't knowif it still is. when you put the arrow on the colorswatch, it said Tilt, Frost (duochrome) maybe if you search the site it might give a list.

Caderas

pigments::

sunpepper
emerald green [this could be wrong, just glittery and reflects silver-white...opinions?]

asnbrb

can't think, but green brown and stars and rockets are and I THINK vellum is one as well

BlahWah

Old Gold! One of my favourites... and tho it's really pale and some may not count it, Rite of Spring... maybe Steamy, with its gold reflects? And Cornflower, with its pinkish reflects (iirc from reviews, I don't have it myself).. that's all I can think of other than what's been mentioned.

MAC_Whore

Add:

White Gold Pigment
Frozen White Pigment
Pink Opal Pigment
Gorgeous Gold ES
White Wheat ES
Sea Myth ES
Almond Icing ES
Seedy Pearl ES
Parrot is almost a duochrome. It goes a bit gold on darker skintones. Same with Lucky Green.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful_addiction
pigments::

sunpepper
emerald green [this could be wrong, just glittery and reflects silver-white...opinions?]

Emerald Green is def not a duochrome, it just has glitter in it.

panda0410

Add to pigments -
Blue Brown
Pink Bronze
Pink Opal
Frozen White
Pink Pearl
Green Brown
Lark About
White Gold
Helium
Cornflower
Old Gold
Vanilla
Steel Blue
Grape/Entremauve

Karen_B

The whitish one, Quick Frost, from Rushmetal is a duochrome, isn't it? White with green undertones.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Add to pigments -
Blue Brown
Pink Bronze
Pink Opal
Frozen White
Pink Pearl
Green Brown
Lark About
White Gold
Helium
Cornflower
Old Gold
Vanilla
Steel Blue
Grape/Entremauve

I don't think that Entremauve is a duochrome, I never see any other color reflect.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
I don't think that Entremauve is a duochrome, I never see any other color reflect.

neither is grape, cornflower, sunpepper or steel blue.

vapour and parfait amour aren't either, even tho they say they are on the site.

lucky green and parrot are not duochromes.

panda0410

I beg to differ on cornflower - it has a very pretty red reflect to it, and the same with steel blue, it almost looks green under certain light
winks.gif

Grape/Entremauve also has a very pretty red - though I think sometimes that it may be more apparent on others, the issue with pearl can be subject to opinion as well. I dont consider Quick Frost a duochrome for example because I really dont see any green contrast, it certianly isnt decribed as a duochrome however it is described as having green pearl and to others this is seemingly obvious...LOL!
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I dont consider Quick Frost a duochrome for example because I really dont see any green contrast, it certianly isnt decribed as a duochrome however it is described as having green pearl and to others this is seemingly obvious...LOL!
smiles.gif

I think the pigment with the green undertones from Rushmetal that they are thinking of my be Cocomotion or Copperized! I can't remember which ones has the green in it....i'm on my laptop & too lazy to get out of bed! I just checked some pics & descriptions on eBay and they both have that olive green tone to it! I'm not sure if those two are duochromes though.

I thought Sunpepper & Copperclast were duochromes! They are so pretty!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
neither is grape, cornflower, sunpepper or steel blue.

vapour and parfait amour aren't either, even tho they say they are on the site.

lucky green and parrot are not duochromes.

Why wouldn't cornflower, vapour, and parfait amour be considered duochromes?