Dupe for Coco Beach?

Chanel_MAC

Unfortunately for me, the MAC craze just hit me this past May. Therefore, I've long since lost out on a lot of great LE/DCed colors. I've been wanting Coco Beach for ages, but it's SO hard to find (or find at a decent price). Does anyone happen to know of any dupes for it? The new Copperclast pigment almost looks like it could be a dupe depending on which lighting there is. Any suggestions/recs? TIA!!!

HotLady1970

I always thought that the Copper Metal Pigment is a great dupe!

That mixed with Chocolate Brown should be "it"
smiles.gif

bebs

chocolate brown mixed with copper pigment.. coco beach is a warm copper brown and chocolate brown is more brown silver, hope that helps

~LadyLocks~

I actually just baught a sample of this in the Clearance bin. The user name is Pumpkin232 or something like that. There are TONS of pigment colors to choose from! Check it out!

BeatrixKiddo

This excited me today - Cocobeach is on the left/ & bottom in a few pictures and MAC Mythology e/s with MAC Bronze e/s over the top is on the right/ or top in a few pictures. I also plan to Mix Chocolate Brown Pigment with the new Rushmetal Pigment 'Rushmetal' when it comes in and I'll post here for those results, Enjoy and I hope this helps a few of you.
100_1599.jpg

100_1598.jpg

100_1597.jpg

100_1595.jpg

100_1594.jpg

100_1592.jpg

100_1587.jpg

BeatrixKiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne
Antiqued e/s is very close on me (NW20) to Coco Beach.

I wonder if Antiqued with Mythology under would be even closer, thanks for the thought - I'm still lemming a full jar. Any one have one for sale?? Page me!