*Dupe* for contour shade from *Accentuate/Sculpt* from *Sculpt&Shape*

josie

I want to find a permanent shade from MAC that's close to the contour color from the Accentuate/Sculpt shade from the Sculpt&Shape collection. I know that they still have leftovers on the website, but I still want to figure out a dupe.

Thanks!

anshu7

sculpt it permanent in the pro line.so if u hav access to pro store u can stick wid sculpt.
hth

josie

Aw, yeah -- I wish I had pro-access. If only. lol Anyone who does wanna hook me up!?!? I'm just kidding.

But um, I was thinking maaaaybe Harmony? That appears to be the closest shade (I haven't seen swatch-wise), and I also saw a thread on here that said it was the closest to Shade. What do y'all think?

SoSoAmazin

Yeah, Harmony is the closest shade from the perm. line, it's just a bit lighter. HTH
smiles.gif

josie

Danke for the information, y'all. And thanks so much, Winthrop!! I wouldn't have known at all. Ha, oh man, I'm gonna have a field day with that phone number. :X

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by josie
Aw, yeah -- I wish I had pro-access. If only. lol Anyone who does wanna hook me up!?!? I'm just kidding.

But um, I was thinking maaaaybe Harmony? That appears to be the closest shade (I haven't seen swatch-wise), and I also saw a thread on here that said it was the closest to Shade. What do y'all think?

no need to be rude i was only trying to help

chickenkebob

I know that emote blush can act as a dupe for sculpt. If you can't find it on the mac website or store; i remember some one here was selling it =)

josie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu7
no need to be rude i was only trying to help

th_dunno.gif
I don't see how my message was rude. I'm sorry if my message was misconstrued though.

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by josie
th_dunno.gif
I don't see how my message was rude. I'm sorry if my message was misconstrued though.

hey i am sorry too was having a very bad daytht day i just over reacted. hav u found the ans to ur query yet?
u could try emote blush

Kiseki

Make Up For Ever also makes a Modeler Compact for sculpting and Kevyn Aucoin also has a dark shade to contour.