**Dust Off Your F-Me Pumps... FOTD lol**

SugarAsh182

I couldn't really think of a name for this... so I just put my fave song of the moment lol.

I didn't wear this out... I was bored and just messing around to see if I could get some cool color combos... this turned out ok, but I don't think that the colors are right for me.

Face: TheBalm Timebalm concealer, MAC Yogamode BP, Nars Laguna bronzer... which turned out blotchy

Lips: MAC Flash of Flesh lipglass

Eyes: MAC Coco Beach all over lid, MAC Pink Bronze pigment on the inner corners, MAC Old Gold pigment in the middle of the lid, MAC Vanilla pigment on the browbone, WnW liquid liner, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara

Rustycloseup2.jpg

Rusty11copy.jpg

Rusty4copy.jpg

Rusty9copy.jpg

.... and a pic w/ my doggy lol. He's always watching me take my FOTD pics, so I figured he should get in some w/ me lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70...andme1copy.jpg

... and now I'm off to get my HP book!!!
greengrin.gif
With no make up at all surprisingly lol.

Danapotter

Re: **Dust Off Your F Me Pumps... FOTD lol**

That looks awesome! You looks like a model and your left eye is so cool, with the green and amber eye!

thmbup.gif

knoxydoll

I think it looks good. I would have worn it out. and OMG PUPPY!!! I think I might have to steal him.

ivorygleam

i seriously think i'm in love... your work just looks so clean and nice.
love the brown dog, i miss my own at home with my parents.

fmindik

I love your fotds, your eyes are so beautiful. your makeup is always perfection. and your dog is such a cutie
smiles.gif