e is the Australian buy/sell/swap forum?

lizzymcfizzy

Hi

Sorry that should read "where" is the Aus buy/sell/swap clearance forum

I have access to the clearance bin and swap forums for the main US site but can't find one for Australia?

Do you have one or just use the american one??

TIA!
cry.gif

lizzymcfizzy

thanks! I jut went trawling through the sales and found one aussie item and some US ones I am going to buy
greengrin.gif
*happydance*

Its a shame they can't give a seperate OZ sell forum that links to the US one or something. Or two seperate forums for "US only" and "worldwide"... I might suggest it to the owner.....

MrsMay

If you send a PM to Holstrom4 (Dawn) or maybe Lara they may be able to create a "For Sale & Swap Australia" like they have for Europe.

I know Dawn is the Moderator for the Clearance Bin, but Lara is the only Australian Moderator I believe so I'm not sure whose jurisdiction it may fall under...

tana2210

i like the idea of a worldwide and a us one... lol i get irritated when i hover over a thread and it doesnt say if they ship worldwide, so i open the thread see all the goodies and then read us only... lol

MrsMay

Just letting you girls know I have just PM'd Dawn and Lara to see what whether they know if this is a possiblity and/or who we need to ask.

lizzymcfizzy

sweet!! if they don't want to it would be good if they had a rule that all posts had to state "US ONLY or WORLDWIDE" right at the beginning that would help.

Thanks MrsMay

lizzymcfizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Just letting you girls know I have just PM'd Dawn and Lara to see what whether they know if this is a possiblity and/or who we need to ask.

have you heard back at all?

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzymcfizzy
have you heard back at all?

Not yet, no.

I will wander off and post it in the suggestions thread
smiles.gif

Pinupsundae

I'd be really keen for this. I have a VS You Curl curling iron/straightener (it's kind of a strange contraption really haha) that I'd like to offer up here on Specktra first to save me some listing fees on Ebay. I really can't sell it outside of Australia because of the different plugs etc. and it seems a bit pointless to put it in the main swap forum due to the small number of people who could possibly purchase it.

panda0410

Erm do we have an answer yet?? I think we need a forum like this - we should include our NZ and SG counterparts as well since our pricing is relatively similar. C'mon mods!!

MrsMay

I agree with NZ being added but not sure on SG as they have a seperate sub-forum and although the prices are similar it's not really within the "region" if you know what I mean?

I'm happy to be over-ruled though!!