e/s recs pretty please!!

iheartmakeup

hey specktra-ettes!
wavey.gif

For ages now I've been putting off letting myself buy single MAC eyeshadows because I have a stack of stila and shu singles that don't get enough love as it is and for fear of addiction! but... I've decided to cross over to the dark side so I need some recs please!

I'll pretty much use any colours (usually warmer) but to be honest I'm not a huge blue fan.

I'm a super pale NW15 girlie with dark auburn hair and blue eyes... here are some pics of me to aid your suggestions
winks.gif

there are a bunch of quads and palettes I already have but it's too hot here to dig them all up and list... I'm a little lazy!

thanks for any recs!
thmbup.gif

Katja

You are gorgeous!
smiles.gif
Anyways... I am only familiar with MAC for a year or so, and I just found specktra not to long ago, so I'm sort of a newbie... but I can recommend Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Humid, Cranberry, Paradisco, Coppering, Gleam, and hell, I could go on and on.

Are you going to a MAC store, or ordering online? I would personally try them on to see how you like them. Everytime I go to the MAC store with a list to try and buy... I always end up with something else.

MacMonster

I second shroom and coppering!

with your skin and hair I would definitely try some greens though. I can see that just being completely gorgeous.

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Cranberry, Paradisco, Coppering, Gleam, and hell, I could go on and on.

ITA. definitely start out with amber lights & coppering. & shroom looks great as a highlight with those 2. HTH
smiles.gif

piyi

you are very pretty! i would recomend you mulch it's a non warm brown for smokie eye. I think it's the greatest and it would be perfect for you!

liquidsirenhoney

you are gorgeous
i think coppering would be nice, mulch, i really like rite of spring...maybe try some pigments too, sunny daze is gorgeous if you can still get it.

medusalox

Patina, Ricepaper, Bronze, Mythology

Swimming, Humid, Juxt, if you like greens
smiles.gif

Goldmine or Gorgeous Gold, too
smiles.gif