e/s to highlight

chillipea

Hi!
I'm hoping someone can recommend me an e/s that I can use as a highlighter. I'm an NW15 and currently use Shroom, but it's just disappears on my skintone - I don't think Shroom is as 'light' as I originally thought.
Do you think Vanilla would be light enough? I didn't really want anything too sparkly and definitely don't want anything silver.

Any suggestions?

Ambi

I love Dazzlelight, it's sort of an off-white, not as harsh as most whites [and not glitterbomb sparkly].

veilchen

2nd Dazzlelight! It's so pretty yet doesn't jump straight into your eye.

Vanilla eyeshadow doesn't make a good highlight on me, and I'm as pale as can be - it looks too beige on my almost white skin. Vanilla pigment however is a great highlight. If something really white is an option for you: Crystal Avalanche e/s is gorgeous and I love it, especially around the tearduct area.

lara

Vanilla, Chill, Phloof! and maybe Crystal Avalanche. Give the last one a try when you next go to a counter as it may be a little too silver.

Showgirl

Am I alone in liking "White Frost"? Its white, but quite sheer and blendable...

I prefer Crystal Avalanche but as the shimmers in that are very definitely quite silver it's probably not gonna be to your taste....

Krasevayadancer

Nylon and phloof make awesome highlighters imo
smiles.gif
I am nw20 btw

claresauntie

I'm NW15, too, and like Phloof! and also REALLY like the color that's in the Brow Shader duo: Walnut/Ivoire. I use Phloof! if I am going somewhere that can sustain shimmer, and Ivoire all other times.

Latest posts