E/S Xmas List Making - Overwhelmed by MAC choices!

Vagus

I am going insane trying to make a list for my husband of MAC eyeshadows that I want. I plan to get a palette and pick up 6-7 pro-pan refills to add to my small MAC collection.

I just don't know what to pick and don't want to end up with a bunch of "outer-V" colors that I just thought were pretty. I like using shimmer on the lid and matte everywhere else. I am NC20-25,v. dark brown hair, eyes are dark brown in inner iris and olive green around the outer iris. I have trouble bringing out the green. Everything seems to make them appear flat hazel.

What I have:
Carbon
Smut
Signed Sealed
Woodwinked
Sumptuous Olive
Heritage Rouge Pigment
Moonlight Night Pigment
Museum Bronze Pigment
Antique Green Pigment
Melon Pigment
Jigs & Jive Pigment
I have 2 shadows from Girlactik which are a dupe for Satin Taupe and a matte dark brown
Also have the NARS Bellissima duo of which of a muted taupe-brown is usable

I'm in love with:
Vex
Club
Greensmoke
Twinks
Copperplate
Mulch
Shale
I'm obsessed with Smoke and Diamonds!

What is going to work with what I already have? I feel like I always need more matte crease colors but I just can't decide.

Would really appreciate suggestions :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
I totally recommend getting Shale! I adore Shale. It's got a very subtle shimmer to it; it would be perfect for a lid colour, and would help bring out both the brown and the green, as it's a dusky lilac-purple. On macmakeup.net, someone suggested pairing Shale with Smut. (Surprisingly I own both colours but have never tried putting them together myself, but I think I will!)