early early early pregnancy signs??

Girl about town

yeah sore boobs are a really positive sign!!! Mine felt like my nipples were about to pop off and had really visible veins in my boobs too. Good luck xxxx

II3rinII

BAH!!!! my period started!! right on effin schedule!! guess the boob pain was just pms... back to the drawing board... bed.... whatever...

gildedangel

I'm sorry, just stay positive. It will all work out for you! Good luck!
smiles.gif

II3rinII

... just found out yet another friend is pregnant..... i just feel numb... i cant even look at my husband right now. this is not the place i want to be in right now... its very dark.

panda0410

I feel your pain sweetie... it might be time to go visit your OBGYN and think about fertility testing for both of you. Let us know what happens - we are all sending you warm thoughts and lots of wishes
bigheart.gif
xoxo

joey444

I'm sending tons of positive energy your way!! You HAVE to stay positive but I do agree, it wouldn't hurt for both of you to go to the doctor just to see if all is ok.

Tons of hugs....

NutMeg

^ It really isn't the appropriate place to ask. If you want to start your own thread that's fine, but the OP has stated many times that she is trying to get pregnant and that it is painful for her to hear about others getting pregnant. You bringing your question here is thoughtless and hurtful.

II3rinII

so the hubs and i both have appts. with doctors, at least we can get answers and if need be, treatment. im a little anxious... well scratch that, a lot anxious, but it needs to be done. so wish me luck!

joey444

I am sooooooo happy that you both decided to make doctor appointments. Best of luck and keep us updated!

II3rinII

well ladies my doctors appt is wed morning. my period was due to come monday, i took a test today and low and behold, it was positive!!!
th_DANCE.gif

panda0410

YAYAY!!!!! That sounds great! Congrats honey
bigheart.gif
Dont forget to get an HCG to confirm it, I'm staying positive for you xxx