ebay is shillers and fakers paradise!

BellaItalia1969

While im not saying that all sellers are dishonest there are some who really make me want to scream!Two weeks ago i reported a seller:alfierafa09, for selling "wholesale Mac dazzleglass and other fake Mac"incidently i have noticed that two other similar ID's,kept on bidding rather a lot...cut the story short ,listing got removed and seller probably got "teling off from ebay"as they stopped selling...although their other ID:russ9990,relisted same c*ap again
thmbdn.gif
including a pair of Louboutin shoes
greengrin.gif
anyway the listings were removed but this week same seller relisted same fake Mac Fluidline Gel 18Pcs and over 30PCS,of the fake eye/lip pencils!

This morning Fluidline listings all gone but hey ho seller has another ID!They are not very clever as their location,photos and fakes are exactly the same new ID:treats4u,
if you notice not only all their Mac is fake but bidder no1(alfie) has placed bids on all this new seller auctions,and although it has been reported over 4 hrs ago the shill bidding continues.Lol shiller favours number 9 if you see what i mean
I personally find fake makeup nasty but shillbidding is just plain thievery and dishonesty!Ebay makes far to easy for sellers to create new ID's
thmbdn.gif
so this whole sorry mess will just continue.What a shameful way to behave!
Some piccys for you from the above mentioned sellers
%21BgDWnigCGk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKkEEry7,t49jBLDtTLqO9g%7E%7E_12.JPG
Item number:250537961825

%21BesoBP%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKkUEr%28M9OcScBK-VOo4EU%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
Item number:290368723269
%21Be51QFgBGk%7E$%28KGrHqUH-C0Erf%287o2TVBK+In2r4vw%7E%7E_12.JPG
Item number:290369634116
I just dont know how these people sleep at night!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
Thanks for making an effort!
thmbup.gif

Katja,lol it wasn't really much effort,but thank you all the same.There are some great ,honest sellers on ebay like our Julie150463(btw thanks babe,parcel have arrived)but there are some who not only sell counterfeited Mac,or fake Gucci and shill bid too in process! profiting from other peeps misery that's just a big no,no for me!
It's kinda unsavoury for me ...if you see what i mean
winkiss.gif

Ciao for now x

L1LMAMAJ

thank u for taking a stance against fake MAC sellers!! it's so sad that these people keep doing this. I bought a fake MAC pigment once and didn't know it was fake until later on.

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Katja,lol it wasn't really much effort,but thank you all the same.There are some great ,honest sellers on ebay like our Julie150463(btw thanks babe,parcel have arrived)but there are some who not only sell counterfeited Mac,or fake Gucci and shill bid too in process! profiting from other peeps misery that's just a big no,no for me!
It's kinda unsavoury for me ...if you see what i mean
winkiss.gif

Ciao for now x

Well I mean it! Most of us just see it and move on. We don't do anything about it
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
Well I mean it! Most of us just see it and move on. We don't do anything about it
smiles.gif

Katja,
th_DANCE.gif
,thanks hun it took me about 5min to report their listings for shill bidding but figure this while the other 4 for the fake mac pigments and pencils were removed the 4 for the fake Fluidline were left on...Item number:
s.gif
250537852145,kinda weird of ebay to do this ???
I just don't really like seeing people being scammed ..another example below..auction says
  • THIS IS A BRILL OFFER FOR X-MAS DONT LET THIS OFFER GET AWAY!
    smiles.gif
  • MERRY X-MAS!!!!!!
Item number:160381177909
%21Bf3Lj7QCGk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKj0EsIKF+WYcBLC-FNhPl%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
oh you get a free 12 fake mac eye/lip pencils into the bargain yeah Merry Xmas indeed!

Eleentje

The eyeshadow auction is nowwhere to be found. It's probably been removed?
Somebody bought themselves a fakey fake fluidline for 8,50 quid :X

BellaItalia1969

tina1wina13

I have one of those liners -_- I got it in a swap on mua lol, mua seems to be out to get me these day swith fakes.