ebay is so full of fakes!

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiid0llox
Does anyone think it's possible that there's heatherette fakes? I doubt it but...

Not yet - I doubt ever most probably. The LE packaging would make it difficult for them to do so easily as the reg stuff.

babiid0llox

Yay, thanks for your quick answers
greengrin.gif

Lissa

so it's not just shop sellers in the UK that are being restricted. I have a normal account and managed to list about 25 things before being stopped, grrr. It's so frustrating, I am not selling pigments. Yes ban/restrict the people who have been reported to sell fakes, not everyone else as well

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
so it's not just shop sellers in the UK that are being restricted. I have a normal account and managed to list about 25 things before being stopped, grrr. It's so frustrating, I am not selling pigments. Yes ban/restrict the people who have been reported to sell fakes, not everyone else as well

I reckon they don't restrict people who goes for the "shop" option where they can probably list more items?

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa

That's a total pain
thmbdn.gif
I managed 14 today, none yesterday but they're not showing in the listings for at least 24 hours. No wonder I've got high blood pressure
cry.gif

Susanne

I never buy MAC from ebay. I save my money to get originals at the counter or in the store. It may be expensive but I know what I get!!
yes.gif

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Lissa's right - vials have yet to be faked (I'm guessing too much hassle reproducing the glass with not much profit margin) and I've bought from them but they were soooo slow!

thank you so much girls for yr responses ,
Julie did you buy from this particular seller and wre they orig?

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab
thank you so much girls for yr responses ,
Julie did you buy from this particular seller and wre they orig?

Yes and they were fine
thmbup.gif

toby_is_cute

You know what else is weird? All the bids for the few item this seller is selling look like this r**c, o**s. I found another seller in Thailand and they have the same thing. Ewww.. the thought of all that gross cheap fake makeup!!!

MACATTAK

^^ That's a new thing Ebay is doing for bidders privacy. Every bidder is listed like that unless it's a private sale.