Ebay Seller Fake Concealers?

Indian Barbie

Lol I found these concealers real cheap on eBay, because the writing it completely off center, I'm assuming they're fake?

Seller is called aat_03

Let me know what you think.

a97ccc06.jpg

darkbeauty27

I bought a Select Cover concealer in Peach off of ebay and was a little concerned about it too since the writing wasn't centered. The color looked a tiny bit off from the definite real one I had already, but that might be because they came from different batches or one was older.

I don't know anything about the seller from this auction though. The rest of her items look authentic so I would guess the concealer is real.

dizzygal

As the seller is selling some Estee Lauder products my guess is that these are factory rejects (excuse the term) If the seller,a family member ,friend or contact Etc works for Lauder they can buy these very cheaply at their staff shop or in the US people can very often buy reject stock I only know this because my sister used to work for Lauder.As for the concealers themselves I have one of these and my print is off centre and mine is real as my sister got me it and it came from the Lauder company staff shop

panda0410

Please be careful with aat_03. I bought two tendertones from this seller through paypal almost a month ago and still havent received them - this seller has IGNORED every single email I have sent since the day they were paid for - that was the 25th July. I was never given a post date even though I asked for it numerous times, in fact he has never replied to me AT ALL regarding these tendertones that he was apparently happy to sell me. I also bought a RR Blue pigment from him through ebay over a week AFTER the tendertones which did arrive, however still no tendertones and he wont answer ANY emails regarding them. I have since opened a paypal dispute and have yet to hear back from him. I will escalate to a claim if he continues to ignore me.