Ebay Seller mommroxx ??

TISH1124

There is a reason she cannot list her items under MAC...but has to list them as MACs ...all sellers that list this way have been blocked from using the Trademark name MAC...so they go around the system and use MACs...can't wait til Ebay figures this out!

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jens7lil1s
Well, yesterday I got 2 eyeshadows and both are fake. I left negative feedback and she already asked me to revoke them and claimed they were from CCO.

Yep, keep an eye out for the rings on the bottom of the pans.... Oh wait, she said MAC said they change the pans to keep people from making fakes....LOL!

Please please for the sake of all the unsuspecting MAC buyers out there - please do not retract your feedback!

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I have the fake Blue Storm here still. Do you want me to depot it? I already know it's fake via MAC but I just threw it in the corner of my closet with the pigment. I didn't depot it nor did I use it but she refunded me 6 days into the claim I had against her for it and I had no idea how to ship it back through the Paypal shipping to verify she received it. She just refunded the money for the 2 out of 3 items minus a few more dollars and I called it done. I thought Ebay tracked the cases and that's why even opened it but her merchandise is almost exact.

Tish, I didn't know feedback could be left after a claim was involved so I didn't. She also seemed very sincere and worried that a fake might have come from her CCO and I told her if she dealt with a supplier that she might want to get rid of them. I explained down the indentation on the eyeshadow lip and what this meant and also let her know mine wasn't exact on color for Blue Storm. I did more than what a buyer had to including 14 e-mails exchanged answering or asking questions about her "CCO" finds and how to yank her fakes. Waste of time but she does promptly refund after the case is active a few days but doesn't respond via the claim, only e-mails outside the claim is what I got.

Yes, feedback can be left after a claim, and up to 90 days I believe.

Also, she gave me the SAME schpeel about the CCO selling her fakes, see above.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
Yes, feedback can be left after a claim, and up to 90 days I believe.

Also, she gave me the SAME schpeel about the CCO selling her fakes, see above.

TheCollector.....there's a link to my bottle within another thread on here so you can compare. I figured people would be able to figure out why I was leaving thanks all over this thread and would try to contact me but I was genuinely nervous doing so. I sent her this message and two attached pics of a receipt and business card for verification that I had it looked over and compared real with fake. I bought the real so I'd own it since mine was a fake. I'm sorry because I should have messaged you earlier but this was a weird deal for me. I feel like a 100% bitch right now because a lot more people probably got ripped off because I didn't have a backbone on this one. She's more than likely reading this thread by now is all I can say so I guess I'm libel but I have the e-mails and pics to back my side up. I'm sorry guys because I should have said something sooner but I got scared after the MD references. I figured people would wonder why I was leaving thanks all over this thread and maybe message me about it since I wasn't contributing actively and it would be safer for me to speak.

TISH1124

^^ You don't need to be nervous...so what if she is a member and she reads...that gives her no right to attack you because you were sold fakes....That is her bad not yours......Nor would the Mods tolerate that behavior...yeah Ebay is a crap shoot...But if you are busted selling fakes, which obviously has happened.......Shame on you....I fail to have sympathy for people misleading others in order to make a profit. A lot of her items may be legit...there is no problem with those...the problem is with the ones that aren't

TheCollector

Quote:
She's more than likely reading this thread by now is all I can say so I guess I'm libel but I have the e-mails and pics to back my side up. .

It is not libel if it is true!

We all seem to have proof that it is, so is there anything we can do about it??

User27

You'll notice the receipt shows I left the store at 9:04 pm. I stayed there from about 7:45 pm on but that's because I wanted to learn what the heck they were talking about so I understood it all plus she wanted to let me know about the Hello Kitty coming in because of the harassment I put them through. Yes, we get Hello Kitty in 2 months! I did not say anything about seller information and just got a break down from them because I didn't know about this Estee Lauder deal they have. I just said won an auction on Ebay and I need the seller to know what makes this out of place so she doesn't mirk. I had no idea they had problems with people even selling on Ebay because yay! I'm not a seller. You were stressing writing your notes earlier and I was already trying to break it down for you. Ask them why an eyeshadow compact has an indentation where the lip of it is. The tray and compact casing has a jagged edge. If you open the case, look at where the little tray that holds the pan is and the compact meet in the front. If you see a jagged edge, means someone's panned it. The boxing has really bright lettering as well. The same style as the pigment box. I would not have opened my mouth this far if I was setting you up but if you deal with a supplier or a middle man contact, you might want to look at your compacts. Your Blue Storm has major packaging irregularities. This one didn't come from a CCO because it doesn't have that weird sticker they place on the side of the packages like GA27 or GA28 and...................

You get the rest but it involved a lot of photos, numbered things of what to look for and a waste of my time. Posting of an e-mail can get me in trouble and I had to slander this site a little to get her to open up. I gave sellers the option to join the site so they could learn the products but most stayed doing what they're doing. Well known fake sellers were made aware and told hey, this could affect your business being on this thread on this site....most opted to make jokes of people on here and how it's always fellow sellers making these claims. I'm one person who is not a seller but has been ripped off a total of 3 times and only ever opened one Paypal claim which I was totally clueless about even doing. I blame only myself because I resorted to taking the chance in the first place knowing what I know about fakes and seeing so many in between threads I'm posting that my bf thinks are a wasted effort to invest in further. My brush set and palettes experience cost me a little over $200 that I never got back but they don't touch my real stuff and this ordeal on this thread. I lean to a couple of sellers who have a better selection of items then what my CCO is currently offering and have had 2 positive experiences here on Specktra. I am too scared most the way through to buy past a counter, my second home (CCO) or my sellers I deal with because I hated these 3 scenarios and beat myself up about it. I decided to spend hours working on research so people would know what had the potential to be faked and I avoided the threat of legal action after that.
It's been a real big learning experience for the most part but I learned stores are safest and I never buy anything I question the authenticity of from a seller....I still don't own my Hello Kitty bag but it'll happen when I'm meant to own it is how I figure it.

L1LMAMAJ

don't buy from her, to be on the safe side. i almost bought from her but after getting feedback from the people here on specktra, i decided not to. i didn't wanan take a risk. u don't know what ingredients they put in the fake ones. sucks that she is ripping off naive buyers. =\

User27

I had just joined Specktra when I went through this. Late March or early April and had no pre-existing dealings with the woman before this. Ordered a CCB, pigment and eye shadow....the CCB was real out of the 3. I never bought from her again and I thought I was the only one given the CCO story up until a week ago....I was pretty naive about her dealings. I'm going to say as someone who buys for personal use....you'll never know what is in those bottles or in her eye shadows. I took the risk because I had a cold, got upset I couldn't shop and turned to Ebay.....thought for a moment that I was getting an incredible deal but now I know why I did so.

Think I'll sign your petition because I give it a week and someone else has fakes from her on this forum. I'm more annoyed that I was that naive to think the CCO story could have been remotely true....a third of my stuff has silver dots, CCS stickers, white seperate stickers or a black ink circle but hers didn't. The woman needs an Academy Award is all I'm saying because by the time you're done, you feel sorry for her even though she had your money. My CCO makes way more off me now because of this ordeal but at least I have comfort in knowing it's real.

TheCollector

Quote:
I had just joined Specktra when I went through this. Late March or early April and had no pre-existing dealings with the woman before this. Ordered a CCB, pigment and eye shadow....the CCB was real out of the 3. I never bought from her again and I thought I was the only one given the CCO story up until a week ago....I was pretty naive about her dealings. I'm going to say as someone who buys for personal use....you'll never know what is in those bottles or in her eye shadows. I took the risk because I had a cold, got upset I couldn't shop and turned to Ebay.....thought for a moment that I was getting an incredible deal but now I know why I did so.

Think I'll sign your petition because I give it a week and someone else has fakes from her on this forum. I'm more annoyed that I was that naive to think the CCO story could have been remotely true....a third of my stuff has silver dots, CCS stickers, white seperate stickers or a black ink circle but hers didn't. The woman needs an Academy Award is all I'm saying because by the time you're done, you feel sorry for her even though she had your money. My CCO makes way more off me now because of this ordeal but at least I have comfort in knowing it's real.

what petition??

I know.. I was feeling sorry for her sob story - CCO selling fakes - yeah right! It is very scary that someone can be such a convincing liar. How sick and sad.

ms. kendra

I'm glad I saw this becuase I was thinking about making a purchase from her. What would we do without Specktra?