Edinburgh, IN CCO (Edinburgh Premium Outlets)

AmandDUR

does anyone know if theryre inforcing the 3 of a kind item rule?
i know some places are only letting you get 3 shadows, 3 blushes, etc. now.

pinkgirl84

my cco has a sign up that says 3 of the same item are only allowed to be purchased but i got away with 4 before

pinkgirl84

if anyone goes to this CCO soon i was informed that there is subtle pigment there if anyone goes could someone pick me up a jar of this? i got paypal and i would really love it
smiles.gif

KYBankerGirl

Has anyone visited this CCO lately? I'm trying to decide between this one and the one in Jeffersonville, OH. Thanks!

AmandDUR

i went 2 weeks ago and they had LOADS of stuff.

TONS of pigments, tons of blushes, and brushes. some lipsticks, and a few glosses. brush sets, and a lot of eyeshadow (great LE ones too.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandDUR
does anyone know if theryre inforcing the 3 of a kind item rule?
i know some places are only letting you get 3 shadows, 3 blushes, etc. now.

I went a couple months ago, and they wouldn't let me buy more than three eye shadows of the same finish. I tried to get four veluxe pearl shadows, and they made me choose three. I'm not sure if it works the same for blushes, lipsticks and glosses, though. I would guess so.

glowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPinkFlamingo
Has anybody been recently? Do they have any paint pots?

I went yesterday (11/29/08) and they had the McQueen paint pots.

MacPinkFlamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowy
I went yesterday (11/29/08) and they had the McQueen paint pots.

THANKS!!! Did they have any pigments, MSFs, LE/DC eyeshadows, LE/DC lipsticks, etc.? Basically did they have anything else good? LOL!!! Thank you! I CANNOT wait to go hauling at Edinburgh again (it is 2 1/2 hours away from me)!!! My nearest CCO is usually quite a let down. When I went to Edinburgh I thought I died and went to MAC heaven!
mac_haul.gif

glowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPinkFlamingo
THANKS!!! Did they have any pigments, MSFs, LE/DC eyeshadows, LE/DC lipsticks, etc.? Basically did they have anything else good? LOL!!! Thank you! I CANNOT wait to go hauling at Edinburgh again (it is 2 1/2 hours away from me)!!! My nearest CCO is usually quite a let down. When I went to Edinburgh I thought I died and went to MAC heaven!
mac_haul.gif

No MSFs, I looked for that specifically. Plenty of eyeshadows, pigments, and brushes. I can't really tell you much about the lip products because I don't use them at all. But it is definitely worth the trip! I'm about as far away as you are, and I'm always glad that I make the effort to get there.

MacPinkFlamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowy
No MSFs, I looked for that specifically. Plenty of eyeshadows, pigments, and brushes. I can't really tell you much about the lip products because I don't use them at all. But it is definitely worth the trip! I'm about as far away as you are, and I'm always glad that I make the effort to get there.

Thank you so much! I am so excited to get there. This is my Christmas gift to mysel I have to save up because when I go, it is a MAJOR haul. (Last time I spent $500 because my best friend put $200 on her card for me!) YAY!
mac_haul.gif

seonmi

Has anyone been there recently? My friend is coming to visit me this weekend and I'm thinking about asking her to stop by to pick up some stuff for me. I'm interested in MSFs, blushes, and the 109, 188, 187, 222 brushes. Do they have any of these there? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seonmi
Has anyone been there recently? My friend is coming to visit me this weekend and I'm thinking about asking her to stop by to pick up some stuff for me. I'm interested in MSFs, blushes, and the 109, 188, 187, 222 brushes. Do they have any of these there? Thanks.

I haven't been in a couple of months now, but I know for sure they had the 109 and 222 brushes. I also know they didn't have the 188 and 187, but things could have changed. I'm thinking of going in the next week or so, so I will give everyone an update then.

I just got back from there, and they had a bunch of stuff from the neo sci-fi collection, the blushes, eye shadows and lip glasses, also they had msf naturals in everything by light. lots of brushes still, but no 187 or 188. the ones i know for sure they have are the 239, 242, 231, 222, 224, 217, 109, 116, and others that i don't know the numbers of.

oh, also, they had probably 7 or 8 different tendertones, including tread gently.

paperfishies

Hi! I am going to be visiting this CCO (along with the one north of cincy) this friday and I was wondering if anyone has been there in the last few days and if they have anything really great.

kayley123

I'm thinking of going here--does anyone know what's there? Especially in the MSF/Blushes and matte2 or veluxe shadows?

meggygirl

Okay, you guys are KILLING me. I'm thinking of going out here on Friday and now I'm SOLD! I haven't really been looking for anything old, but the news of pigments, shadesticks, and some of the permanent e/s is incentive enough. Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggygirl
Okay, you guys are KILLING me. I'm thinking of going out here on Friday and now I'm SOLD! I haven't really been looking for anything old, but the news of pigments, shadesticks, and some of the permanent e/s is incentive enough. Yay!

Every time I've gone, they've had tons of pigments, shadesticks and eyeshadows. If you don't see the shadesticks, ask for them because they usually keep them behind the counter.