ELF Swatches

crisanju

From left to right is the ELF translucent mattifying powder, Elf Blushes in Candid Coral, Tickled Pink, and Blushing Rose

divaster

Here is one of their cream eyeshadows, which I love. The container doesn't have a color name though, and I couldn't tell what it might be from the website. I hope it's not discontinued. They do have some other nice colors though.

divaster

Here are some elf eyeliners. The shimmer is a pencil and doesn't have a color name on it. The other two are waterproof felt tip pen liners.

Question: is Moondust a MAC Satin Taupe dupe?

Answer: NO, but it can be a nice alternative for girls on a budget.

They look like twins, but when applied:

Moondust doesn't have ST silvery reflects, it's more powdery and less pigmented. But for the price, I still think it's a real bargain.

RedRibbon

This is ELF'S new(ish) matte lip pencil in Praline.

My lips are pretty pigmented with the upper lip being a shade of brown and the bottom lip being more pinky.

The pencils are all turn up ones so you don't need a sharpener to sharpen them.

With gloss:

This is my first swatch! These are the cream liners by ELF.

Quick Tip:
You can use them as bases. Ive used the COFFEE. They quickly dry when applied so work fast to apply color. But it really enhances the color.

Ive recently received all but the black and coffee. Can wait to use the others. I will update if they dry as quickly as the Coffee and black.