Ellenton, FL CCO (Prime Outlets at Ellenton)

ufallyg8r

Hi Jill!!!!

I have been SO busy!!!!

My gramma has been in the hospital and I'm back teaching again (no longer working with teachers only). So both of those things are taking up lots of my time. I hope to stop by, but who knows when.

Miss you girls! Take care! ~Ally

chickatthegym

^I haven't
ssad.gif
I was wondering the same thing though LOL

deannario

I stopped by the 14th. There wasn't anything new(Mac-wise)
ssad.gif
I was told though that they were hoping to get some new goodies soon
th_DANCE.gif

Indigowaters

No, but please let me know what they have. I'm thinking of going Friday.
smiles.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Has anyone gone lately? I'm thinking of going on Wednesday...

we got some mac last week ..lots of shadows but most everything is gone cuz of black friday
we did get eye brights palette from bobbi brown in.. i've been waiting forever for that u girls need to see this thing

Hope ur grandma is doing ok ally..sorry to here that!

I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK WE'RE NICE!
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell bottom blu
we got some mac last week ..lots of shadows but most everything is gone cuz of black friday
we did get eye brights palette from bobbi brown in.. i've been waiting forever for that u girls need to see this thing

Hope ur grandma is doing ok ally..sorry to here that!

I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK WE'RE NICE!
smiles.gif

Thanks for the update! Both times I have been there you ladies have been the nicest!!! The Bobbi Brown palette sounds awesome! I have been scared to start trying their stuff (although VERY tempted) for fear I will be addicted LOL

chickatthegym

Can anyone tell me if they have the 131 Duo Fiber brush that came out with Color Craft?

Has anyone been recently? I am looking specifically for eyshadows (palettes, singles, quads, whatever
smiles.gif
, pigments, and brushes.

TIA
smiles.gif

P.S. I will prob stop in this weekend regardless (as long as I can convince my hubby to take a little detour on the way home from Sarasota
winks.gif
So I can update this thread with any goodies
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

OK so I went this weekend... They didn't have a lot of new stuff. No holiday stuff
ssad.gif
But I still managed to find quite a bit LOL. Worth the trip if you haven't been in awhile and I hadn't
smiles.gif

I will try to remember everything:

Rose Romance: Both beauty powders, Way to Love l/s, A Rose Romance l/s, a couple of the glosses

Sugarsweet: Refined MSF, most of the eyeshadows

Style Warriors: both bronzers for sure and I think the blushes, Vibrant Grape e/s

Single e/s's: Cool Heat (one left), Vibrant Grape, Brown Script, Pen N Pink, Grand entrance, glamour check!, talent pool, et tu bouquet, the corally pink shadow (can't rem the name sorry).

quite a few lipglasses: Liquerer, Bateuax, Snowgirl, Snowscene, couple Dame Edna l/g

Lot of Dazzleglass, Cremesheen glass, and Dazzleglass Creams

l/s: Viva Glam SE from last year, Pink NOuveau, Barely Lit, Front Lit, Way To Love, Rose Romance, Sparks Can Fly, and there were about 10 or so others I can't rem, sorry

Blushes: Warm Soul MB, a bunch of the cream blushes

C5 Face and Body Foundation

Lots of face products

MSFs: Refined, Gold Deposit, Cheeky Bronze, Blonde, So Ceylon

Pigments: Gold Mode, Pink Pearl, Bell-Bottom Blue, Circa Plum, and a couple others

Paint Pots: Girl Friendly, Greenstroke and 1 other one

Fluidline: brassy, the silver one and a couple others

Lots of Nail polishes

A few eye liners

Lots of shadesticks- pretty much all of the sugarsweet ones, and a couple others: Sea Me for sure

Quads: Shadowy Lady, both Fafi quads, both Hello Kitty quads

a couple lip and eye palettes from 2008 holiday (not smokey eye
ssad.gif
)

A couple Novel Twist Palettes, both Dame Edna Palettes

Fafi Bag

A bunch of small brush sets, the brush sets from Baby blooms

The big Nordies brush set with the 168, 187, 222, and 263

Brushes: 189, 188, 179 body brush, 223, 162, 252, 129SH

Sorry, that's all I can remember... I was in a big hurry cuz I had the hubby and brother-in-law breathing down my neck to go eat
ssad.gif

chickatthegym

I went last week but was in a hurry. Nothing new, but they had a lot of pigments and eye shadow singles. Fix plus Rose, 188 brush, 189 brush
Lots of style warriors stuff- bags and bronzers... Naked honey stuff... Gold Deposit MSF, one or two other MSF's I can't remember. A few mineral blushes.

Mizlexia508

They have rose gold, chocolate brown, copper, copper sparkles, violet, and a bunch of perm pigments in the old jars. The had black greasepaintstick, the usual shadesticks, Graphic Gardens palettes, a ton of palettes really. I'm not sure how far you are from Orlando, but they had sooooo many pro and perm pigments that I finished out my collection. Like all of these! Aire-De-Bleu
Spiritualize
Antique Green
Tan
Bell-Bottom Blue
Teal
Blonde's Gold
Vanilla
Blue Brown
Vintage Gold
Chartreuse
Circa Plum
Your ladyship
Clear Blue Sky
Copper Sparkle
Cornflower
Dark Soul
Deep Blue Green
Deep Brown
Fuchsia
Golden Lemon
Golden Olive
Grape
Green Space
Heritage Rouge
Jardin Aires
Jewlmarine
Landscape Green
Lovely Lily
Mega-Rich
Museum Bronze
Mutiny
Naked
Off the Radar
Pastorale
Pink Bronze
Pink Opal
Pink Pearl
Polished Ivory
Process Magenta
Provence
Pure White
Push the Edge
Reflects Duo Purple
Reflects Very Pink
Rose
White Gold

AudreyNicole

^^ Were they at the prime or premium outlets in Orlando? I am about 1.5 hours from there, but it sounds worth the trip!!
greengrin.gif
How recently were you there? Do you happen to remember what else they had? Specifically single eyeshadows?

Mizlexia508

When I go to Orlando I go to shop, so I tend to get which CCO has which, but I always find something I want at both, so its never a wasted trip. I went to orlando, then tampa, then sarasota 2 weekends ago. So it's really all a blur! Ellenton had the weakest selection, but they did have those pro piggies... Hmm some recent shadows that I've bought or seen....

100 strokes Amber Lights Antiqued Aquadisiac Aquavert Bitter Blanc Type Blue Calm Bright Future Brown Down

Carbon Chrome yellow Claire De Lune Climate Blue Cool Heat Copperplate Corduroy Crème De Miel Crest the Wave
Dazzlelight Dear Cupcake Deep Truth Dreamaker Electric Eel Embark Femme Fi Femme Noir Flourishing
Glamour Check! Go

Mizlexia508

When I go to Orlando I go to shop, so I tend to get which CCO has which, but I always find something I want at both, so its never a wasted trip. I went to orlando, then tampa, then sarasota 2 weekends ago. So it's really all a blur! Ellenton had the weakest selection, but they did have those pro piggies... Hmm some recent shadows that I've bought or seen....

100 strokes Amber Lights Antiqued Aquadisiac Aquavert Bitter Blanc Type Blue Calm Bright Future Brown Down

Carbon Chrome yellow Claire De Lune Climate Blue Cool Heat Copperplate Corduroy Crème De Miel Crest the Wave
Dazzlelight Dear Cupcake Deep Truth Dreamaker Electric Eel Embark Femme Fi Femme Noir Flourishing
Glamour Check! Go
Gulf Stream Haunting Haux Heatherette Trio 2 Honey Lust Henna Jewel Blue Juiced Juxt Kelly Kid
Off the Page One Off Pagan Pandemonium Paradisco Passionette
Pen 'N' Pink Phloof! Poison Pen Post Haste Print Purple Haze Purple Shower
Samoa Silk Satin Taupe Seedling Shadowy Lady Signed and Sealed Smoke and Diamonds Soft Brown Solar White Soot
Sushi Flower Sunny Spot Sunset B. Sweet Lust Talent Pool Tete-te-Tint Top Hat Top Knot Typographic Vedegris Vellum Velvet Moss Vex Vibrant Grape Violet Trance Warm Chill

Seriously it was amazing the last few times I've been to Orlando. I'm going to ellenton tomorrow so i will try to pay better attention. Is there anything in particular that you want me to look for?

Latest posts