Enabler-ville

rocksteadybaby

Very pretty but a
fluffy.gif
Wow!! You are really broken we need to fix you
lol.gif

Dolly Snow

Hope these are okay - I'm not the best at swatching. I felt the green and purple deserved another go - they really are gorgeous colors. The only color that seems like it may be hard to work with is Deep Plum. That's the dark brown, bottom row, second to last. My favorites are the first six - they're just so creamy and buttery!!  With Flash Without Flash :poke: :angel:
:thud: thank you...I love it lol

rocksteadybaby

Towards eye shadows? Most definitely. I haven't bought an eye shadow in almost 2 years.
I'm the same with shadows I have a bunch and I rarely even use them I get to lazy to do a full eye everyday. I only play with my shadows when I go out or on the weekends

NaomiH

I'm the same with shadowsI have a bunch and I rarely even use them I get to lazy to do a full eye everyday. I only play with my shadows when I go out or on the weekends
Same here pretty much, during the week I just don't feel like getting up even earlier than I have to for work to do a full eye look so weekends or the odd week night I go out are the only times they get used so it just isn't prudent for me to continue and buy shadows and add to an already overwhelming amount of products I'll never be able to finish and will go about more than likely being used once or twice because I'm rotating through so many or swatched and forgotten.