Enabler-ville

Periodinan

girlhaha.gif
I am sure I'll see you in the buy it all for fall thread
Already subscribed
whistle.gif

mel33t

Thank you all.. I'm trying to be good. If I decide I just have to have something, I'll let you all know first. Lol
Yay!! Keep this boat afloat! :) BTW Mandy I just watched a few of your videos on YouTube. You're so charming and friendly!! I loved your rose gold tutorial with the Lorac Pro 2. :)

mel33t

I am loving the new shades of melted lipsticks from Too faced. wearing Fig today and that shade is
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
I thought about picking up Melted Candy when I was at Ulta. But I'm worried about it being too drying for my lips. Does it stay on long?

Vineetha

I thought about picking up Melted Candy when I was at Ulta. But I'm worried about it being too drying for my lips. Does it stay on long?
Those are one of the most long wearing lipsticks on me. These are neither drying nor very hydrating on me. With a touch of lip conditioner, its just perfect...lasts all day on me without drying. I love that it doesnt settle into the finelines and the color payoff s JUST BRILLIANT
heart.gif

Vineetha

I need to try them. Do they stay glossy...or dry matte. Idk too much info except the colors look fantastic lol
As soon as you apply it has a slight glossy finish and then in few hours it looses the glossy finish and settles down to a matte finish!

Vineetha

Oh and while raving, I should also warn that these dont just dry down completely, so the color transfers. (no kissing
nonono.gif
unless you want to transfer a longstaying lippie on to someone or something)
sneaky.gif

pandorablack

since I finally got my glam I need to stick to this no buy too Seriously!!. I just added all my damage I did last month .. Yikes
ssad.gif
I refuse to add up my damage this month.

I just ordered my final order from MAC I am on a strict no buy for the rest of July. Maybe into August too LOL!

Periodinan

I hope that anyone who wanted it was able to get it! Congrats on snagging it!
It is still available in the US though, so if anyone of you who doesn't have it wants to get it or buy a BU that is still possible :)
Thanks, I hope it worked out since i have received an order-confirmation but i haven't received a delivery-confirmation yet.
Tomorrow we'll see...

ginski

OK guys I need your enabling powers over here! :cheer: Been looking for a good set of synthetic brushes to replace my collex, because I tend to be sensitive to natural. Looking at bdellium pink bambu.... anyone ever use their products?

Dolly Snow

OK guys I need your enabling powers over here! :cheer: Been looking for a good set of synthetic brushes to replace my collex, because I tend to be sensitive to natural. Looking at bdellium pink bambu.... anyone ever use their products?
My sister, She likes the price and quality. It is pretty good. She has a ton of brushes frim different places. But they aren't her fav brushes. But they are good enough and worth it.

Vineetha

OK guys I need your enabling powers over here!
cheerleader.gif
Been looking for a good set of synthetic brushes to replace my collex, because I tend to be sensitive to natural. Looking at bdellium pink bambu.... anyone ever use their products?
Um.... Synthetic brushes, not my area of expertise. I prefer natural but that set looks really pretty. The only synthetic ones I have are from IT cosmetics , the large heavenly luxe band one and I loooooveeee that one. With the smaller synthetic brushes, I have no clue though...