Enabler-ville

NaomiH

Oh I am with you there
supacool.gif
Just tell me where to start
girlhaha.gif
I'm going to say we'll start at AMC headquarters and then go to Robert Kirkman's home! LOL!!

NaomiH

I have a daughter who just turned 2. I love dressing her up with all matching bands,socks and hat. I match everything with her clothes, (not that it matters, it takes her hardly 5 minutes to take them off one by one).
Or get them soiled by spilling something all down their front. lol

Periodinan

Oh I know sometimes when I'm at Target I just go to the baby section just to drool over all the cute stuff they have.
I went shopping with my mother a few weeks ago and we looked through all the baby sections in clothing stores. We bought so many cute things. I especially like the disney stuff they have for babies. We bought him a super fluffy bathrobe in orange with a hood that has ears on it (it looks like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh). Sometimes I would like to have that stuff for my own. I tried to put the bathrobe on but it just won't fit me
th_roll1.gif

Periodinan

I love browsing baby clothes! I have a new niece too so I get to by tons of the adorable little girl clothes for her that I see!
Especially girl clothes are so cute. They don't have sooo many cute things for boys. There are some but not as many as there are for girls IMO.

rocksteadybaby

I went shopping with my mother a few weeks ago and we looked through all the baby sections in clothing stores. We bought so many cute things. I especially like the disney stuff they have for babies. We bought him a super fluffy bathrobe in orange with a hood that has ears on it (it looks like Tigger from Winnie Pooh). Sometimes I would like to have that stuff for my own. I tried to put the bathrobe on but it just won't fit me
th_roll1.gif
lmao!! I know what Robes you are talking about yea why don't they make them for big people
girlhaha.gif

NaomiH

Especially girl clothes are so cute. They don't have sooo many cute things for boys. There are some but not as many as there are for girls IMO.
I wish there were more boy clothes around, I adore little boy clothes. I always have a tough time shopping for my nephews because the selections for little boys is so scant.
sigh.gif

NaomiH

I went shopping with my mother a few weeks ago and we looked through all the baby sections in clothing stores. We bought so many cute things. I especially like the disney stuff they have for babies. We bought him a super fluffy bathrobe in orange with a hood that has ears on it (it looks like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh). Sometimes I would like to have that stuff for my own. I tried to put the bathrobe on but it just won't fit me
th_roll1.gif
I'd totally rock a Tigger robe!

Vineetha

Or get them soiled by spilling something all down their front. lol
Exactly. I will keep her in the car seat in the back and by the time I turn back to look her shoes and socks would be off, hair all undone and she will working on the clothes
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

http://www.temptalia.com/kat-von-d-studded-kiss-lipstick-fall-2014

The shades
bigheart.gif
But I am yet to try any lippies frm the brand so not very sure how the formula is !

rocksteadybaby

http://www.temptalia.com/kat-von-d-studded-kiss-lipstick-fall-2014

The shades
bigheart.gif
But I am yet to try any lippies frm the brand so not very sure how the formula is !
I have a few of KVD lippies I love the formula they are so pigmented and creamy
love.gif
I actually love her eye shadow palettes too